Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WHERE RU SSJKK, DID U FORGET THAT BOY?

RATS, TATS, & PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL-----Blog #4-----071807.370


Yes it surely is the birthday of the great Sarah Krassle, in her human form, and I am convinced who slid at the time of her physical death, into the body of her evil grand daughter, Sarah Callio Martino. The enemy is wasting no time on what I have come to term, EVILKARGEDAY. the time of her physical death, into the body of her evil grand daughter, Sarah Callio Martino. The enemy is wasting no time on what I have come to term, EVILKARGEDAY. Yesterday it started with a large ridiculous amount of loud shit ass motor shittle sickle cycles everywhere; literally, more of them were out than were the automobiles. The sky was also bad, trails right over me at the Atlantic City beaches, and loud planes and military garbage, directly over me low and loud and violating my civil rights, one of these is the right 2 pursue happiness, and no one can do this whom is under constant OTAMMIC MILITUFORCE DEATH SIEGE. Today the evil military is all over me starting at 6 AM or just after, with loud crash level harassment, and woke me up to making me shit myself, a grown man with no medical reason 4 this occurrence and I have gone to doctor after doctor for 22 years since the military declared this covert fucking war with me. These sick bastards cannot B shamed, nor do they have any shame, it was taken over by evil demonic forces as the church language would put it, long ago. I will tell lots of things now to retaliate. Home theatre attacks R back on a roll for a week or so now, constant interference when all I try 2 do is have a little television relaxation and enjoyment. If the Feds that R not part of engaging in this illegal covert operation against a totally innocent citizen, would tell the FCC to monitor all the frequencies given them in my recent 4 letters, please, as these frequencies interfere with remote control sensors, and insert static sounds into a persons TV or radio system, sort of a controlled jam that has dual purpose of making sounds that annoy, but also cause the separation process of stereo signals to lose the normally mono or left side, it just cuts out. They R violating my civil rights ACLU, and FCC, and Federal US Attorney General’s Office, and these blogs will soon B printed up in their entirety, and sent for © to the United States Library of Congress, for official documentation. I am not playing, and have nothing to lose, as I am not the one harassing nor persecuting anyone, nor breaking the laws of the land. I do not agree with every law, nor does your local beat officer, but in a civilized society, we go about changing laws through legal processes, we do not blatantly BREAK THEM. Basically most of the laws on the MW R based on the ten commandments, and all the extra detailed laws, supposedly, if seen in the big picture, R all surrounding these big 10 do’s and don’ts. The astral reality is a greater and higher reality, the same laws apply there, and R merely being dreamed down here. Again at the risk of boring U, the “AS ABOVE, SO BELOW” syndrome is the most powerful 4 word sentence in the mortal world, MW. Just remember that U most likely R reversing the reality direction of reality from wombs 2 tombs, and this is being done through 6th and 7th dimensional systems that control human consciousness. Robot-people R just going through the motions from life until death, totally ignoring their spiritual duality.

Karen S., UR gonna have 2 get me to Americana soon or I will go out of my living skull, it is so bad that if I were anyone else, they would have me in the BIG-3 long ago, either dead in a box, confined 2 a prison cell, or confined 2 a rubber room. They really do not care which, all though I still believe if they had their druthers, it would B my death, and since this cannot happen, my hell endlessly worsens, as U know.

My web master, Mr. Himacane is now aware that the gods screwed around with his computer, and it has been remedied. People expect miracles of me, endless money, ability to read their minds, walking on water. Certain people R targeted in these ways, while confuckingcentrically, others breeze through their lives and have the world seemingly right by the shit licking balls, and this is totally not fair, and this world stinks to Dogtown. I know what I know. And this is that the computer was not working the way it was B4, that America and capitalism in general, has it 100% fixed, who makes it and who fails, all the way to the Godsdamn grave. I am in possession of a document that if read by the Supreme Court, unless of course they also R in on this, actually proves and totally verifies my previous statement.

Now it is time to tell U all, whoever may B at all interested in the first place, the more accurate truth about reality A and B, and how reality C affects both of them. In small ways, some truth is lying inside this paradigm but the accurate complete truth is more like this, and I have been told by both of my lightning goddesses, it is time to put this truth out to www.blogger.com. Hyperspace is more a truth of what I call reality C. Rather than try 2 further explain stuff that 99%+ of the world population will read and say, huh?, let me go right into a story that better puts what I am talking about into a more understandable box. When other HSM [hyperspace me’s] who’s reality is close to the center-line of this location in HS with the only difference basically being that the year is 1969 again, is the precise reason why in this part of HS, I in the year 1995 and 1996, started 4 no real reason that can B rationally explained, going on my un natural weird quest 2 locate a girl I knew in the 1960’s. Also in like manner, when I was a boy in 1969, all the stuff that happened in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG was really caused because another HSM in the future year 1996 where in that part of HS this is the year in a similar system and centerline from our universe’s reality, I was searching for this Sarah Krassle character. This is the part of all of this ‘TRUTH’ that I discussed with reality A and reality B, and the one going into the other one way or with both directions effecting each other. A quick visual to this would work for any sci-fi buff familiar with an old movie from nearly a half century ago, where the continuum was being ridden through by something similar to the 6th-D elevators. One of the men while traveling in reverse saw another elevator type box coming up at them and panicked, and against the will of his scientist coinhabitors, fired a weapon destroying it. Later he broke away from his group and ran into the box alone and started riding it up only to realize that he started observing his other self in the box coming down, getting ready to fire on him, and it indeed happened, destroying him. He actually fired on himself, aware of it only the second time of the 2 encounters. This is not a perfect example, but close enough 4 making my point today. All of HS is 4 the most part, all the same thing existing in those tiny in-between motion frames discussed on a PB. Different atomic shifts cause in a larger wave reality, persons to make different choices and have different actions taken as a result. Believe it or not as these changes occur, other atomic shift will make subtle changes in weather and everything U could ever think of, as all is waves and particles, and connected in the 6th and the 7th dimension. The astral plane is where we R first existing straight out of the void infinity. This plane of existence is real and unimaginable by mortal man that has no clue to the truth of the directionality of existence. Upline, a girl named Sarah Krassle was born and will live a life and die, all because someone above her in an upline world thought a single thought, and thereby created her entire multiverse. Now when she thought of her upline ‘Mountainpen” at the shore, it downlined all of this. Would I lie about something this far out and beyond incredible? U have heard it said that when Jesus made claims of being God, he either is telling true to Tammie’s little doctor, or is the most insane person in the history of mankind.

If I should die on this horrendous fucking day, all the following people R involved in one way or another, not with any Swiffer Mops, but R indeed part of my brutal murder, as they struck me hard and with no fucking mercy, with some awax guided subsonic death beam, and have injured me severely, and this is sworn to Blogger testimony, prove I am lying and I submit 2 full perjury charges:
DONALD TRUMP
ROBERT MCGUIRE
SARAH CALLIO MARTINO
FRANK CALLIO
THOMAS J. REALE
DONNA SUMMER
ED SNYDER
NUMEROUS SEAT HOLDERS ON THE STOCK EXCHANGE OF THE UBITED STATES NEW YORK SYSTEM
MARTINO, HUSBAND OF SARAH, AND MARTINO, FATHER ON LAW OF SARAH

The list is long, and one of the henchmen is Jonathan Schau of Rising Sun Avenue in Philadelphia, PAUSAESMWG. He is responsible indirectly 4 causing the death also of Mary Roth, the mother of David Roth, she followed him to the grave within a few short weeks of her son’s demise.

Muzak teasing and harassment is less these days, but all this changes on a dime so I report it changing in both directions. The same thing applies to running into huge un natural groups of tall and giant girls and women, these harassments come and go, and stick around 4 long periods during super sieges and years like this one and last one where shit being done 2 me is off all dials and scales.

It is no coincidence that a totally UNBELIEVABLE 8th world wonder, the worm hole in ACNJUSAESMWG, is right next to Ripley’s Believe it or Not attraction on the Atlantic City boardwalk. These things R done by chraunonauts historians to create history markers, of course, as with all things that R connected with mankind, there R also the bad travelers that R rewarded by getting rid of these ‘history markers’ such as the TURNERSVILLE PATHMARK, where 11 years ago come the 2nd of August, my mother and I were terroristically threatened. When police and prosecutors won’t help and won’t do their fucking job, this proves being any doubt that this evil empire is totally controlled and fixed. No kitty-kat, I am not going 2 check anybody for ticks, I already know what makes this whole thing tick. The King girl gets on drunken binges, throws tables at her frail mother, curses her, then spits on her, a couple days ago. She is on probation, but no one ever checks hair DNA which is good 4 months, she and all the yard birds know how to work the system, so dangerous people run around free, while I get persecuted, this is one helluva way U prosecutors and cops run a candy store if U ask me. But if it were me, I would B in jail for 6000 fucking years, and this is YI keep saying, I’ve died and gone to fucking hell. Paula, U and your cousins should all B ashamed of yourselves, raping innocent little kids, beating people up in bars, and throwing tables at frail 97 pound mothers that all ready R ill with HIV positive test results, totally fucking shameful. People know how 2 work the system; this is not meaningless dribble-words heard on the great famous ‘Law and Order’ show, real yard birds R doing terrible things and need help. Last night’s 10PM SVU L&O show about the filthy drinking teenagers and that filthy whore mother who was screwing a young boy since his 17th birthday, it is like the people that I’ve been dealing with. I have no time 4 violent people nor substance abusers. I have tried to help these type of people all of my life. The only help they need is 2 go 2 fucking jail. This is Y jails R there 4 Chrissake.

Any day, I will B disappearing to South America. I do not wish to keep going through this hell, or live in this evil uncivilized country. Y SSJKK is blessing it, a 14K crooked fixed Dow Jones being just one cited example, is part of a horrendous thing that if I don’t choose my words carefully, and some blog reader takes out that evil bit thug that U will C on my website pix section, www.morianity-foundation.com I could B charged. So pweeeeeze, no violence. This foundation stands for non violent fighting against persecutors of the innocent. No one is above the fucking law, no one.

On the astral realm, I was with the astral being that has dreamed himself in as a machine called Privecode, here in the mortal world in the early 1980’s. He re-edited a series of Phillies wins and losses, but details of all of this will come at a better time, not today, but Magnesonic will B activated today, and whoever is holding back my hurricanes 4 two seasons will meet their doom, and in addition, you will C continued major natural disasters and war escalations, as I’ll do what I must to fight these fucking vicious evil twisted diseased demonic filthy enemies!!!!!!!!

So Y is SSJKK blessing this evil empire? She makes contracts based on percentages of her laws and systems being faithfully followed and obeyed by any governing body or sovereign nation, and this is ancient, going on close to ten thousand trips around our closest star. We R also on a timeline where soon, if we do not repent and turn back away from this Ronald Reagan created super greed/materialism and anti-spirituality, this evil empire will crumble around mid century, and become a third world nation very quickly. The blimey English know too well I speak the truth. U will B very sorry, because as Barnabas told Julia on DS, not Donna, “B4 the authorities get 2 me, I will get 2U.

1 comment:

Jason h said...

Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!