Thursday, July 26, 2007

BLOG #6

RATS, TATS, AND PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL -------- 072607.499 Blog #6

In blog #5, I typed in a typographical error when I said it was May 39, the 0 and the 9 are keys right next to each other, and obviously I meant 2 say Memorial Day of 1969 on May thirtieth.

OK, so many now perhaps may B questioning the integrity of Morianity, and this is the chance I take. This will separate the real believers from the phonies someday. This is Y also throughout my four blogs up to this point in BLOG FIVE; I would tell some of the story and not put it all in linear time order. But 4 those who cannot C what really is going on, 99.999% of those that someday will get around 2 reading my blogs, I will appear as a delusional fantasizer, but to the important few, they will get to C a major truth that went down around me, and I had no one anywhere at any timer to ever help me figure this incredible shit out. I did it all by myself bwaby-wuv!!!!!!!!

If the dick in the mouth music blarer at the ANNOY MOUNTAINPEN INTERSECTION in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, is tuning in here, I will get your plate number the next time and as I have 2 witnesses with me that UR always there when I am beyond any chance coincidence, and we all will report U2 DMV4 illegal operation of your car, as I can attest that U pose a dangerous risk 2 me in so much as hearing any emergency road vehicle sirens is impossible, and since it is a repeating event at the same location, proves intentional conspiracy to cause me and my vehicle passengers an accident!!!!!!!!! U all R playing with a dude who is not afraid 2 fight all of U scuz buckets back, you’ll have to fucking murder my fucking ass piss faces.

Sarah-Stacey, U were beautiful yesterday, Wednesday, really enjoyed being with U and riding some of your lovely waves, my lovely Atlantic. All night long I was with U and made passionate love to U my lovely queen.

No, think whatever U want 2 ladies and gentlemen, I can prove, only ‘they’ won’t allow me 2, that all my claims R valid and totally real. Ed Himacane now has his air conditioner, surge protectors, printer, scanner, and all other needed apparatus 4 me 2 shortly work more seriously on my website. The only thing holding it back is the Atlantic County crummy justice system. The gods R using the KING’S 2 stop me, but if her parole was violated, I would have the time needed to complete the major necessary work on my website, www.morianity-foundation.com. She would B better off in the system, she does not want to improve, and it is really a shame, as she has many gifts, she is beautiful and built and smart and talented. But my opinion of substance abusers is simple, I have no time 4 them, they interfere with all of the lives of those around them, who R not doing a damn thing wrong.

No, nothing was made up, and please do not think 4 one minper that the Russell Thaxton thing never happened, not the chain-interaction and its subsequent disappearance.

Last weekend was super hell harassment and persecution at my work site, and the air and sky is always bad, wrecking my moon. The weather is all controlled, and has not been naturally occurring on this sick ball of hurl for decades since the nuclear blasts over 2 Japanese cities late in the 1940’s. I am smart enough to add one plus one and not end up with 63.0846587. Last night’s “L&O” show killed me, the episode where the battered wife who was let off in Nora’s DA administration, where hubby said to the wife that he was going to kill her and then go to Hawaii. This Admitantly is precisely how I feel about all of my human world enemies. I know right from wrong, and never plan to break the law, and do not give a dern darn kitty kat whether others choose to obey the 10 commandments or not.

Police R cruising through my area of residence more and more, as my landlady is letting in more and more questionable slobs, one dirt bag says he wants to the do the landlady’s younger grand daughter, a tenth grader. I plan to get this info to her through the back door, as I will tell Tom this, and anything Tom hears goes straight to the landlady. Duhh, U can shove your overpriced crummy Hyundai cars and your stupid ass commercial, up your ass, oh the shit I must suffer through to type on little black keys, if I was in my place, dumb shit ads like that get zipped off the radio or TV immediately, not that 97% of ads are not totally ignorant and stupid!!!!!!!

No my fiends and friends, I intentionally told the story of my life the way that I did. This simply put was because I know that put any other way would never separate Mariah’s men from her boys. Look 4 quick example at a place not all that far from Ricktown where so much magic happens, but Lawtronics will not permit phase 3 existence of this, so in it comes to us MW humans as HARRY POTTER. Great fantastic stuff exists on the astral realms, not just stuff that filters down in 3/4/5/phased in human life interactions. But to separate me from most, imagine now that Daniel Radcliffe the actor that is playing this movie part, suddenly found himself, through no actions on his part, having connected similar events in his human world life as Daniel Radcliffe, that melt in and through the stuff in the Harry Potter movies that he has starred in over the years? This is how Sarah in ACNJUSAESMWG and the GREAT SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE have merged together 4 me, and it is not something I ‘decided’ to make up. Both at age 14 and 41, inverted by the way, I developed powerful feelings for this phase 4 part of her, and it was not me but her 5th phase upline while asleep and dreaming down into her mind’s creation, where my chain interaction all occurred. I did nothing ever, nor did I ever ask 4 any of these things 2 happen 2 me!!!!!!!!!! Since the whole damn world is captured and infatuated with this Harry Potter part of astrallity at present minper, I may as well use it to make this example. There R2 realities 4 all of us human beings, the one that our senses perceive, and the one that they do not. Sarah, the girl on Tennessee Avenue is the part that is visible, while the great SSJKK is the invisible but every bit as real part, and the reason I figured it all out is because her upline thought is all of this and is about me.

In closing 4 today at 7 shy of 7 at mid evening this Thursday, I need to say once more that most people will just never get it, and this is nobody’s fault. It is lawtronically fixed and controlled, and nothing that I can ever say or do can ever hope 2 alter that reality, put more biblically, I am chasing the wind, I am being as futile as Captain Picard’s attempt to fight the Borg. So Y do I keep trying and blogging? Well, I guess it has a lot 2 do with basic human nature, and I am as human as any of U in Phase 3, dreaming down from astrallity. We all have human nature to keep surviving and fighting things that we perceive 2B against us or negatively effecting us, whether it B real or imagined. But as I said in Blog #5, and now in reiteration, when U can go to a VERET or have one in your home later, just as movies came first and later on came the ‘home theatre’ VIRTUAL REALITY THEATRE, and go into the movie with some type of brain connection system that needs not B further teck-talked about now as it is not germane to the issue, there will B the introduction level and later on, the ultimate level. The ultimate level connects your mind to the program and also erases any memory of who U were B4 connecting in, or put a bit differently in LMM movie, “jacking in”. Just up the idea by one mental dimension and it is easy as piss juice to C how dreaming down to human world life from truer astral existence is what is happening. My problem is that I am the thought that is all this, yet I exist inside it here and now with full and total Arnie Schwarzenegger recall, in fact anyone trying to take any of MORIANITY seriously has this movie on their absolute MUST LIST viewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 6th dimension or the ‘elevator room’ is part of all of this in ways that I have only touched on up until now, but let me tell U what happened when I tried to copy the Dark Shadows character Count Petofi in late autumn of 1969 in early November. The scenery in the park where I was when I threw some self mad I-Ching wands on a picnic bench, suddenly just changed and I seemed 2 still B sitting at the bench, yet all around me was the beach and jetty of the south side of Schiff’s Central Pier in ACNJUSAESMWG. I then saw my own self talking to a friend of mine, a polio victim named Zigmund Malyska. He told me something that made me terribly sad, a real day wrecker like a collision out at sea. I could not make out what he said, but was tremendously aware that it had upset me horrendously. Then a voice inside my mind said, non-audibly, this is taking place on the 3rd day of your 1970 summer vacation at the shore. indeed it was a day in late June the following summer, when this did indeed occur, I first saw it in a trance, and later on went on 2 actually experience it, and it was all part of an evil plot of white slaver cultists to get me to join in with them, and Ziggy was warning me, his exact words to me were, “go home, go home”. 15 days later give or take, at 10 of the clock post meridian, I went home, but now 37 years later I am still waiting and hoping to GO HOME. I-Ching and its changes via going through doors, is an ancient Chinese equivalent to the elevator room of the sixth-dimension.

My beautiful Sarah-Stacey Scylla-Jehovah, brown eyed teen queen, your THAT BOY will love U for ever and ever and ever, I will never let U go. Any time U want to shine your long bright brown hair ion top of a mountain 4 me as U did for that idiot Moses, just let me know, and I will B there 4U teen queen!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: