Monday, July 2, 2007

Rats, tats, & playing real football

RATS, TATS, & PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL-----Blog #1-----070207.670


Well my Morians, and all others, the siege on me again last helliday holiday weekend, yesterday and the day prior to that. The night kemtrailing wrecked the full moon all three nights that I had 2 work at my guard post, and last night, the kemtrails attack was brutally vicious, along with an after midnight motor shit suckle siege. Today, the sickle suckles also R all over like water in an ocean. Amazingly however, my beautiful Phillies won despite the super 3 day or 4 day hell death siege I have been forced 2 endure. I believe that the worm hole fire in Atlantic City backed things off 4 me 4 a few days last week, but now, they must B blaming me and my Magnesonic machine 4 causing the recently botched 2 terrorist incidents. My next counterattack this week, is going 2 cause them major twisters and the hurricanes will B horrific as well, and some volcanoes and earthquakes R right around the corner as well bwaby-wuv.

LOCALS TO HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY, and your air is filled with poison kemtrails for many miles in all directions, and all to persecute and harass poor whittle me. The brighter 2 lunar phases R when they love to take my moon from me, the mother fucking scum bags. U and your kids R all as a result gonna get asthma and various breathing disorders, that will lead to emphysema and severe illnesses. I on the other hand can die and be blown to bits and have my living guts cut out and it will have no effect on me, they cannot remove me from a dream that I am totally aware 2B dreaming, it is all fucking illusion, or Eckankar’s maya.

Now we will go on a bit about interactions and who and what powers and forces R causing them. As stated, I was given the [chain dream-interaction] back in 1969, by whoever was making the 3 jet vapor trails that dissipated into an *asterisk* and spread out 4 all of Camden County to view and witness, as some must have, should any locals 2 the area back then, remember. U need today to learn a bit more about the chain itself, both here in the MW, as well as its astral plane counterpart. Not one single thing in mortal world existence does not have its astral realm counterpart, or astral double or doppelganger. The astral chain has special and strange looking things on all of its many links, whereas the MW chain is a motor cycle chain, and had no strange looking things on its many links. These things according to the All Mighty SJK have great energies; some R even used to create worm holes and direct them into areas of connection within the MW, when used by someone with the proper wisdom and know how 4 making this magic happen. Tearing down the great Mayflower Hotel on Tennessee Avenue in ACNJUSAESMWG in the summer of 1983, does not change a thing. U could nuke the city, the quantum foam in this hyper-density field has distributed energies that will B impervious 2 anything mortal man presently is able 2 throw at this thing. Bob, Y do U think we both were ‘selected’ in 1980 to receive our special weird gifts that were thrown literally at us without our even requesting this 2 happen 2 either one of us? Things do not just happen Chief, and especially things and coincidences like this. How do U disarm this worm hole B4 it is 2 late, is anyone asking me yet? Someday U all will, when it is most likely way 2 late. The astral chain is the same as my physical chain. Any object that U dream about, from your TV set to a jersey U may wear casually every 3rd day, has now become an empowered object, astrally speaking, on the mortal world. The astral chain could speak to U inside your mind, better said, was able to directly access the 6th dimension’s connection with anyone. Your mind and thoughts and feelings and emotions, R all from this sixth dimensional reality condition. The elevator room is not a place, and nothing going on inside it is part of any mortal world space or time in any way or on any atomic frequency levels. When SSJKK was telling me she needed ‘her’ chain 4 ‘her’ great city, SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, she needed this astral one, but in order 2 get it, my chain back in the mortal world needed 2B removed from the physical plane. She thanked me 4 it after taking me 2 her great shop on Monalazarium Boulevard, while she was placing it in her middle drawer in her 3 dresser system on the far wall from the door to the room upstairs, this shop in the MW was on Tennessee Avenue. Sarah Karge knew me immediately when my mother and I went down to the Trinidad Motel, now the Super Jenny Johnson 8 Motel, still there today under this name, and pix R on my website @ www.morianity-foundation.com 4 all the curious onlookers 2C. McGuire across the street was tremendously nervous about anyone asking questions about Sarah, or taking pix around the area, as he knows as does Mayor Levy, the entire sordid evil sick story behind this demonic diseased mess. This is Y they murdered my mother and my best friend David Roth. This is Y the threat was made back on August 2 in 1996, nearly eleven years ago, leaving my mother stunned and never really the same, and eventually leading to her strange and never diagnosed illness and then her final demise in March of 2K. Sarah astrally projected herself using a young teen aged body, to come to me down on Tennessee Avenue back in the 1960’s, while the older woman herself remained in a trance up in her shop. This is all real, and many books R available on ASTRAL PROJECTION, occult hidden black arts, dream travel, and on and on, I am not some diseased psycho making this story up for Chrissake, it is fucking real, just visit these sites and explore the world, it is a big dangerous place, and not just on 9/11/1. Click around here: www.borders.com www.ask.com www.google.com www.barnesandnoble.com www.amazon.com the last one has books and music as well, and there is plenty more, start exploring and C if I am a crazy lunatic, or at least how much real world company that I have if indeed I Am king of the space cadet club.

All my interactions that R major or that R with Sarah, R always followed by a heavy military air force presence the following day immediately upon awakening, and a book that I believe has much truth tells me a plausible reason 4 this, TIME TRAVELERS FROM OUR FUTURE, it was written by Doctor Bruce Goldberg, and here is a dude with a big fat PHD on his damn wall bwaby-wuv. He believes that our military is and has been in league with the military powers and forces that will come 2 exist in the future, this is an ancient way, by my perspective anyway, of saying, a merging of the planes is occurring, physical and astral, and yes, if U can handle the truth, LIFE and DEATH. If U had a small clue what I have been though 4 more than 3 decades, U would go straight 2 Straightjacket-Ville. What is more easy 2 obtain 4 sake of a quick pick, than ketchup, U can go anywhere and get all U want, but if I loved ketchup which I do not particularly, I would B perpetually unable 2 obtain any. I can prove 2 a blind and disbelieving, arrogant and ignorant human race of idiots, that all of this is totally true and real anytime some one wants 2 give me the chance. If this ketchup was available to me in the quantity that I want, I could crash the stock market down to 1000 points, forever make the Phillies win and the Flyers lose, and with total certainty, hence an investor could make both Bill Gates and the Donald put together look pity-poor in comparison, with a few wise choice investments that would B based on this knowledge. But the gods will not let me do this, it would end my hell, so go ahead all of U, stay in your attacks and never dig your treasure that will sit behind your wall panel with a billion bucks worth of diamonds and gold bars, that will sit there while U live your life in that home, and die an old fart, with shit to show 4 anything, but I know what I know, and U can all go straight 2 fucking Dogtown. But I am here 4 anyone willing 2 take the chance, and as I have said all along, I am totally unable 2 perceive what U could lose, as U could only stand 2 gain, it would not cost U ketchup!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: