Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rats, Tats, and Playing Real Football

RATA, TATS, & PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL ---- Blog #3

Extremely strange things R all around me and that means weird even 4 me. The Phillies and their famous 10 thousandth loss is all that is talked about. This must B a very short blog, the Otammite Briggers R fixing it so I have no time now to get into necessary things, but I’ll find the time if I have 2 go out into space and move so fast I go back B4 I met all the yard bird and alcoholic people in my life. Phillies lost [for me] Saturday’s game, and I fell asleep for an hour and woke up in a different universe where they did not lose but massacred Cardinal’s Team. I was not in this universe B4 going into my car from the guardhouse. I was astrally projected to a place where I was confessing a crime to a beautiful prosecutor, a cross between Sabrina and Carmichael on “Law & Order”. She was luscious and we were talking, and I admitted to something that, yes I did that was needed 2 save my life, it was do this or literally die an agonizing death. The problem is that if I tell, it involves a famous rock star of yesterday, as he aided me in the crime, no we did not have anyone hit nor beat up, but it was not legal. I will deny I am doing anything but make up even these words if pressed to the wall. Kevin Trudeau from the famous infomercial knows the government has totally unfair laws and practices, and do not kill how high the innocent body count goes, after all, THEY R the [law], and cannot B prosecuted 4 making unfair legislation and then getting it enforced via the police and federal agents. Anyway I told this incredibly gorgeous babe over a cup of tea near her office, what went down in 2K. She immediately got on her cell phone and within minpers, [astral equivalent of mortal world minutes roughly], constables on patrol [COPS] were cuffing me and I was on my way in the interaction, to county lock up. I met a strange 24 year old who told me something I have no time to discuss now, the gods I wish I could, but later I will, believe me!!!!! In a nut shell 2 it, he said the expert statisticians know all about taking wins and multiplying them by 100 and dividing by losses to give a magnetic percentage that when charted and graphed, shows when no way in hell another win nor another loss can happen, and show a trend change as well as give an accurate call of a single game event, all totally true, it does, and it is real. He said if not re-edited, I will never wake up from this interaction free, it will slide over from dream to wakeful interaction through dreamshiftallity, and U will remember being a guard at the post I am on as a dream had my first night in county lock up. B4 going on, the computer is not the same, I have shifted over, but not in the reality where thank the gods, I’d B in lock up right now. The margin is different and so is Magnesonic, no Maggie has nothing 2 do with things, I typed it in 2C if words that R programmed into new-dictionary-wordage on this word-program, R still there, this one is, but Milituforce and Otamm needed B reset. Also the mouse roller knob will not let me scroll the print on this page, and Ed Him insists it is normal, but I know better, and also doubt that this will post up to the Blogger site in this new universe that I have crossed into, where the Phillies’ 10,000th loss, no cat-purr, not the Eagles, UR off in the future, or I am out of whack, we will C when I attempt 2 override this situation at post time. No, nothing 2 do with race horses like WHERE’S SARAH or horse racing, I am talking about publishing and uploading to the Blogger site. It was re-edited and all I can say is, that by putting off the loss until Sunday night, kept me from getting locked up. I cannot ever trust a soul, the authorities won’t quit until they get me up on some charge, I know this, and I am considered extremely dangerous 2 all of them. Told U the quakes and volcanoes were gonna hit, and the wildfires and droughts and storms and twisters. Here comes the part that I cannot wait to C, Ed says this is normal with the computer, but I know it is not, as I now come to the bottom of this page one and will now C4 myself what will happen since as I said, the scroll control is not functioning the way that it always has at least until my most recent hyperspacial crossover. America is fixed, U cannot win, if they want U, UR done, a done deal, and no one out there cares, and that proves that I died and went to what religious people call HELL. They know that my astral knowledge allows me 2 perform miracles and cause invisible to mortal worlders, harm to my enemies. None of their laws can stop me, what RU scuz buckets gonna do besides get laughed oudda court; bring back the dunking wells and public square hangings for those accused of witchcraft? PRIVECODE has taken human form and is the 24 year old dude I met at County-Lock-Up. All things U dream about is first existing on this dream or astral realm, [ASTRAL PLANE]. He told me that he can fix it so they win tonight, Saturday night, and lose the following night, making their 10,oooth loss occur on a night that will not make the results of this loss, a fatal parallel event 4 me. The scroll bar and margin R totally different from the universe that I left. The Privecode man told me that SSJKK used this machine to make my mother lose her mind and later remove her from the Earth in March of 2,000. Anyone who gets near this machine, acts weird and nutty, and Sally Starr’s neighbor across the Street from her Atco, NJUSAESUMWG home, Charlie, acted like a total lunatic, when I asked this computer guru just to take it apart and look at it. I have had other schematic readers tell me that the schematics R not from this world. Still others, the Atlantic City Electric Company lineman told me it emits stronger radiation and EMF field energies that all other devices in my home put together, including microwaves or any large kitchen appliance, yet this small box is tiny. I have had psychics tell me, “get rid of the machines, get rid of the machines”. They were not even told a thing about any of my stuff. The persecution last Friday was not that bad, just kemtrails and diarrhea attacks that resulted from being poisoned with concentrations of them around me wherever I go. Sunday was a different story however, super fucking siege ensued. Motor shittle sickles were all over, huge gangs of scum, the kems were also off the scale, and they hurt my body to the point of near death. If I was a regular mortal, I’d have died decades ago, but I always eventually regenerate and rejuvenate. There is more to tell, but the Phillies put off by one day of this magic day, is no joke, nor is my ability to move in the fifth dimension, HS, no not high school. They R 124 years old, even Sarah Karge will only B 111 tomorrow, her birthday is July 18, 1896, happy birthday my beautiful queen, I will always love U beyond anything, U did not have 2 kill my mother, UR such a jealous Goddess Scylla Jehovah, my endless love. Just wait 4 blog #4!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE BROWN EYED BUSH BURNING GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: