Monday, July 30, 2007

BLOG NUMBER 7

RATS, TATS, AND PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL----- BLOG #7 ---- 073007.694

Muzak harassment and teasing shit is back and has been back 4 a week or so. U walk into any store that has this connection, and they start in fucking with me. Many tall girls R all over me everywhere I go, way beyond the average heights 4 women and I know the statistics of percentages of women and girls over 5 and one half feet in height. They know that I have been the victim of giant sluts and have had the fuck knocked out of me by quite a few of them, the first two being while attending the NJNPI in Princeton, NJ, forced 2 go there in the 6th grade, 4 absolutely no good reason at all. Nothing that I complain about is delusional or unimportant; everything has its reasons based on sound stuff that I make complaints about. As 4 Muzak, this all began at Resorts International with no pun intended on where it all began, but I was playing roulette one day with Jim Burr, a friend of mine at the time in early 1983, and suddenly an announcement came over the system where the music is played throughout the floors, hall, even the elevators, that said and I quote, “OK, the name of this song is”. Then they preceded 2 play the song, and they never do this, nor did they ever B4 or since. I had just sent a song to the US © Office the prior month where I open one of the songs that I had recently then written called, DON’T EF AROUND WITH MAGNETICS, and opened it up by saying ,”OK the name of this song is don’t ef around with magnetics”. Don’t fucking tell me what I am dreaming up in my sick psychotic deluded imagination, as I know what is real and what is not, in fact I am quite the fucking expert on this subject, and screw all of U that think otherwise!!!!!! I do not have an imagination; I am 2 busy attempting 2 deal with my many problems and never ending life hell.

The siege today started shortly after the storm ended and Diana had to leave me. It was just shy of 12PM when in less than one hour I was given the full baseball treatment, struck 3 times and knocked totally out on my ass. First a low loud private piss bubble plane went over my roof in violation of my civil rights, ACLU, then 11 minutes later at 2:10, they cut out my left-mono side on my home theatre, FCC. Then a short tine later, a major death beam hit me, and my bowels blew, causing a major diarrhea attack.

I said I will rat and tattle tail, and I am not just whistling fucking Dixie through my teeth 2 give everybody a germ shower.

I had a major astral projection, uninduced, same as saying I had a UFO-Alien abduction, when U do not induce it through the Fascitar 6-10 method or some other way that works 4U, it is one and the same thing that people claim when they claim they R abducted, UR not awake nor asleep and UR in a Third-Thing-Happening. Speaking of which, in my big confession blog recently posted, I never said I made up anything nor lied, merely that I gave the world different explanations 4 the same thing. Also I forgot to mention that Sarah Krassle was 10 at the start on the beach where she took the chain out of my hand, and then she was 14 upstairs in her shop when dreamshift put me in the second part of this 2 part wild interaction. Someday, I will tell things and back them up on my website with audible and visual proofs, and you will all feel like shit 4 disbelieving me throughout all of this. Anyone out there thinking any of this is empty threats, the gods’ need 2 bless U bwaby-wuv. Maybe I should say, help U, if UR guilty of being in any way a part of this unholy horrific conspiracy. Anyway, in the interaction, I am leaving my body and literally flew out of it with outstretched arms, and ended up landing on the Atlantic City beach right at Ziggy’s jetty at Saint James Place. There is no way 2 make this long story short and maintain the integrity of the interaction. I will just tell U that Diana got me out of it and told me she was coming to protect me, and after waking out of it and being here on the MW a short while, her lightning indeed came around with beautiful pink white and purple colors, near and close 2 me. I went out onto my porch 2B as near 2 my lovely queen as I could B. The interaction had something 2 do with my dad owning the patent rights to chocolate, and the details R now a bit sketchy 2 me. I was running down the beach in long bouncing strides where I was practically airborne most of the time, bouncing up high in the air and moving at a fast clip. Some sheriffs wanted to arrest me 4 doing something that I had absolutely no idea nor clue what they were even talking about, but I was taken into an office in an upstairs place, and led to a desk where voices on a speakerphone were addressing me by name and telling me that I was about 2B placed under arrest. I found myself in an elevator with several giant sluts, some white, some black, and they were laughing at me and telling me that the Arctic snows would melt away B4 I would get out of this one. The entire thing had to do with my father’s patent rights, and how I was accused of being in collusion to rip off some big shot that enabled my dad to get these patent rights. My mom and dad were on the beach, and were taken into custody, and I made a run into the ocean, put my arms out and kept thinking forward until I was moving about 30 knots, and ended up around Wildwood, NJUSAESMWG. The beaches here and there, R nearly as wide as those at the shores of the Teck Bay on the astral plane. I was greeted by some lifeguards that came directly up 2 me and told me that I am not on the astral world, and demanded 2 know how I could just put my arms out and move forward. I started long stride running again up towards Wildwood’s boardwalk, I was somewhere near Morey’s Pier. When I got close to the boardwalk I was dream shifted back to the beach near the jetty at Saint James Place back in Atlantic City. The sheriff’s were just up the beach and I tried running again, but even though I could run like the wind, joggers were passing me like I was a turtle. The sheriff’s were laughing real loud and telling me that I do not have a prayer of getting out of this. Then a bunch of huge 6 foot 3 inch Amazon type girls grabbed me and threw me down and started punching the stew chewing daylights out of me until I died and came back into my body here in Hammonton, NJUSAESMWG. U will all B fucking sorry 4 doing these things 2 me, I have the power to blow the whole world out of its orbit, and have been holding back using it for many decades. I told U all that certain things would happen, and I will tell U now that every point lost recently in the Dow Jones, will all B gained back and much more, it will B close 2 20,000 B4U know it, and I am gonna get rich trading the Dow Future Index, Screw U’s.

Bye-Bye big Sarah, and all of your Viqueens and friends in the human world. Don’t burn any bushes for anyone but your special Dalmatian, THAT BOY. Error made on my site text, she did not win me 14 years off my total DOGTOWN sentence, but 14 MK, [minnina-kalpas].

No comments: