Tuesday, October 30, 2007

THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME DATFILE XII

RATS, TATS, AND PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL
TUESDAY EVENING 103007.742 DATFILE XII
Here at Ed Himacane’s Place, I now BEGIN TRANSMISSION:
THIS IS BLOGGER SITE BLOG # 29

I fell under bad nasty siege today, and the Flyers Hockey team will as a result tonight, KICK FUCKING ASS. The Dow Jones Industrials and their jack off NASDAQ will continue 2 FLY-FLY-FLY-FLY-FLY-STRAIGHT TO THE DISTANT STARS, without looking back, going 2 14K+ in November, and by the end of the year, straight up to 15,17, and higher, into 17, 18, 19, and 5-digit 20,000 points by May of oh eight!!!!!!!!!!! The weekend was lighter than normal, but they made up 4 it 2 day with aerial siege early and going strong throughout the day, bringing me some nice pussy-command. This is another IPE or Invisible Parallel Event, like bi-parameter number play at a roulette table. I was expecting it, with fully tensed stomach muscles Houdini. When I all ready know it will B there, I can throw up a board that lessens the stomach punch a little bit thank the gods. Monday was quiet, but as U know, they got their way with a huge Dow gain on Friday, as I predicted in all of my blogs ending on the prior week. The only thing that went OK empire-wise was the Eagles, but that is because when they lose one or two games, I control the world forces that make things happen by using what I call the KILL-HIS-CREDABILITY methodology. So I type in the Blogging Title of Rats and Tats, and then say PLAYING REAL NON-EAGLES football, and then this makes the next time that they play come out a WIN. I do not care who believes in what I say, as I know I speak the absolute truth, and I know Y all the entire creation is here, and how it got here, and have done my mega-best 2 explain this 2 the world through this present time internet computer system. U will believe what U want 2, and I can try and make UC the truth until the brown eyed cows and Callio’s come home, and it will change nothing. This little bit of simple wisdom was learned by me by the RPL printer, big Mike, back in late 1980, when he said 2 me one cold day, “U cannot do one diddly little thing 2 change anything around here, live with it or quit”. He was absolutely right, and I cannot make people think or believe a single thing that they don’t wish 2. People laugh in these modern science days when they watch the movie “THE EXORCIST”, with that lovely cute Linda Blair, especially in her remake of the Ex-2. It is not a bunch of bull shit, it is fucking real. I have had bed shaking, non-induced astral projection, and objects appearing, vanishing, and moving, just not anywhere near in intensity as in the movies, but Chrissake, ask yourself, what is like in the MOVIES? Hollywood is in business 2 bring us the exaggerated version of reality. It must B based on some reality, then in various amounts and degrees, EXAGGERATED!!!!!!!!!! But if it is based on nothing we viewers can ever in any possible way relate 2, who would watch 4 very long? This is topic that needs a major elucidated expansion on, at a later time when I have more time, things R screed up 4 me right now, and time is very limited.

I have no time to play games with spell checker, I know perfectly well what I am trying 2 say, and if U do not like it, then U do not have 2 like it, but I will print it, so ef-U. Moving on, there is much that needs talking about, and early in November, it will B, as well as errors and PBE will B corrected and entries and new posts will also B added 2 WebPages on my site at www.morianity-foundation.com. $ now, I need 2 share a very lucid interaction from last night when I lost consciousness shortly past midnight, or as the MW puts it, when I went 2 bed and 2 sleep. I had a major lucid dream. Do not confuse vivid with lucid, as U can have a dream so vivid that it can stay with U all day like it is bigger than the life around your so called waking world, but this is not lucidity. Lucidity in a dream is when U right there in the dream know that UR in a non wakeful condition and R fully U and aware and conscious, yet not bodily as this is where your body seems 2B, yet U know that your body is back in bed, and U know what the date is, where UR living, and the whole 9 yards of your life. Now some tell in dream books that in a lucid dream, U can make the characters and the dream itself move and alter and conform 2 your will, and who am I 2 argue. I know that if U can do this, UR bi-located in a locale in hyperspace, HS, where it works 4U in this manner. I read the story of the lucid dreamer who realized his dragon nightmare was his cigarette smoking problem, and he confronted the dragon and realized all of this and even upon waking, broke his smoking habit, and I say HIP HIP HURRAY 4 him. A positive resulted, and he was in a hyperspace [playfield] which I will get into later. My lucid dreams R what I have termed in the last calendar year THIRD THING HAPPENINGS, TTH 4 short abbreviation. I called them various things starting on the night of December 7th, 1969. Astee, the lady who’s unknown named husband who took my chain away from my friend Brad Messenger and I back in June of 1969, came 2 me in a lucid dream that I never as yet touched on, and told me that my 8th grade history teacher, Mrs. Moldoff at the Haddon Township High School was intentionally placed in an automobile accident because of something she did regarding my education, and this is a long and complex story that later on in adult life was checked out and 4 the most part, totally verified. About the interaction last night, Sarah Karge was in it, and some of Nina Soifer’s best friends, as well as a strange Hispanic male about 25 years of age, and his girlfriend. There was no changing or rearranging this ‘dream’. But I knew I was in a [DREAM]. There was a strange lady who came out of the sea and said some strange things 2 a lifeguard in ACNJUSAESMWG, and within my earshot, and his. I have no memory of his name, but he was a very good friend of mine in this interaction, this fact *I was totally aware of. I will end this all though we could exchange many more things that occurred and detail many wild things, but basically, I ended up at the Teck Bay Mystery School with a friend of Gawki, another Mystic-guru-professor there, and Sarah Karge was being talked about by a dude looking as a human male with eyeglasses, about five feet six inches or so in height, 175 pounds, heavy in the middle and typical middle age in build, appearing as about 45-55 years of age as would B humanly perceived. The point I have time only now 2 convey, is that these characters were in no way under my control, I tried, and it does not work. Yet I knew totally that it was, as U would perceive the reality, A DREAM!!!!!!! The elevator room or the D-6 is involved in this. As 4 the Lois Foca 1980 and the Chain 1969 interactions and lucid TTH it must B told that there R indeed what the church used 2 feel more comfy saying, demonic spiritual forces and I know it, but the movies amplify and exaggerate it 2 the point where people say it is ridiculous and untrue, fiction and entertainment. U all R so wrong, and have doomed yourselves 2 a hell of super high technology that UR totally able to get a small clue on at the present time. When I would swim in pools 10-12 years ago using my ‘forward’ ability 2 propel, the kids on the swim team would say;” look, that is so way cool”. Once, I went faster than a guy with a buggy board and foot flippers, and still, it is simply cool. The world would not know spiritual realities or the re-tracing of the master Messiah if it came up and bit them straight dead center on the ass. The Millionth Council has some good entities in it, but one third of them R called the Briggers, they own our business world and Wall Street, and some secret sects and cults in Japan; know of this tucked away secret reality. It got Dark Shadows put off the air, the whole Sky Rumpson thing, none of this is fictional, and this world soon will BURN FOREVER IN INFITE ETERNAL HELL, and won’t even B aware of it. Amazing but true, and the gods do not totally believe some of what I say, but I know the truth. END TRANSMISSION OF DATFILE XII.

GOOGLE-SWISS-WORLD LAB-official web documentation and co-copy written by MARK MOHR/MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN, if these names appear on these blogging texts: END TRANSMIASSION.

No comments: