Friday, October 5, 2007

Heading 4 the islands, no jokes now

Rats, Tats, and Playing Real Football
Date and Time File IV---------100507.538
Blogging Post #21

Well, starting last weekend, and all week, especially yesterday and almost as bad on Wednesday, Mo evil demon forces have been persecuting me 2 total fucking death, wiping out my poor whittle pathetic Philadelphia Phillies. One more loss in their present playoff series, and that’s that, the end 4 their chance to get into the World Series, and if they lose this game at the hands of Mo’s persecution of me, and U can take this anyway U want 2, as all I ever do is on a metaphysical level where none of man’s can B provably shown 2B broken, but things will happen all over the world that some pricks in the Millionth Council, and their human armies, R not gonna’ like one little tiny bit.

Yesterday’s attack was the most brutal in freaking ass ages. Motor shit sickie cycles all over like maggots on the exposed dead, evil scum drivers on the road, serious huge kemtrailing all over Scylla’s [skies], super crash level loud ear punishing private piss bubble single and twin engine airplanes, and off the dial death siege from all corners and areas, name it and these dirt bags did it 2 me. Whenever I get a back 2 back baseball day game 2 deal with, all of Dogtown breaks loose so that they can cause my poor Phillies 2 lose through a powerful parallel event technology that my enemies know about totally, and have been used non stop against me for close to 22 mommy jamming years. But it brought some good pussy command, 2 sluts in Egg Harbor City; NJUSAESMWG started flirting with me while doing my laundry. One used the silly excuse that a can of soda was on the trunk top of my car, and she peeks her head through my window 2 tell me, and I thanked her and said that it belongs to the lady inside the mat. She was a real beauty queen but I did not flirt back. Then a girl whom was just standing on the street decided 2 walk by my car and give me the old smiling eye, not the Eagles’ Lyin’ Eye. Just ignored her as well, as I did several others later on at a food store that were looking at me like I was some rock star. I am an old ugly fat flabby shrimpy slob, yet tall hunky gorgeous youthful dudes get ignored, and the queens stare at me. This is all another parallel event of being major fucking persecuted 2 death by Otammscum Milituforcer trash dirts. 4 short I call these twisted ill demons, the MO. On the website I own, www.morianity-foundation.com, many things R discussed in many details of all of this Organized Trash Against Michael Mountainpen, or OTAMM, as well as the Military-UFO-Force, or the Milituforce 4 short. The military and all human beings R only tools in the hands of evil puppeteer MO.

My home theatre was left mono side cut out the other day during the Phillies day game, by this evil Brigger scuz gang of demonic pure unadulterated filth!!!!!!! I will make the entire Briggbase pay 4 what they have done 2 me, very soon. They wrecked two of my hurricane counterattacks, and I do not enjoy creating these things metaphysically, but sometimes things must B taken care of if no one alive in these present times chooses 2 do the right thing and stop what is being done 2 me. What is being done? Well, we do not have a year to write and read the story, so the super-abridged reality is that I am dreaming down from my truer astral existence my Mountainpen dreams, and certain interactions in the ultra wide menu of possible things allowed to happen, all came out together in ways that made me appear as an extremely fascinating character, and this reality just continued snowballing until I literally became the number one rating on the Astral Networks, or the AWEN. Their entertainment network is all of us, and also includes anything in Hollywood on the MW. I write music, invent strange machines, communicate with lightning, have met interesting and wild people and many of name recognition, and have mastered the esoteric arts including all types of out of body travels onto numerous parts of hyperspace as well as the astral plane, and the places that I have worked in 35 years of gainful various full and part time employments, and on and on not forgetting the dozens of times I have totally been dead and destroyed beyond repair, only to keep awakening into a reality where the disaster was only a ream, only I know better, IT WAS NOT. If this and much more that is not needed 2B added right now, does not make me the # one interesting character to watch, U now should start seeing Y and how the AWEN is not about to let me go or out of this horrific freaking mess. Try and grow up a little 2000 AD and realize that 300 years ago, U’d Be towered or burned 4 witchcraft if U said that machines will some day fly in the skies, or talk about telephones, television, internet, and on and on. It is no different than me right now telling U that AVM recorders R4 centuries away. DDT2 is only half a century away. If U were standing on a space station 1980 light years away from this Earth, in any direction, and had a powerful telescope trained on powerful global positioning satellites or GPS’s orbiting the Earth, connected to a computer zooming in on a local town called Nazareth, U would clearly watch Jesus the great master walking around as a young carpenter. Today’s computer attached scanners can go anywhere and scan and print out a 2-dimensional image of anything. Special technologies will soon B here, to make it possible 2 take the scanned image and not print it, but holgraphize it. IE, bring this image fully into reality right there in your room, if it was a person who was shot on June 6 of 2100, and U scan back to June 5, the only thing different will B that the person will think it is June 5, and will not understand how he or she lost a day, and him or her, they never got shot, it never happened by their reference point, yet it did, a real problem 4 future criminal justice system of these new days. C how one good thing creates another maybe not so good a thing? Criminals walking around shooting, retracing, and unable 2B tried 4 a non-existent murder, WO!!!!!!!!

Well, my website and blogs tell many things about Atlantic City, but I did not want to tell U about the fall of oh seven, as things will start to really heat up, and maybe the secret of the great worm hole could even come out. People that hide; have a good reason to hide. The great Bob is not a bad guy, but actually, as with me, we both had a bizarre thing happen 2 us in the MW year of 1980 AD. I know more about the who’s and Y’s than he does, but he know some of “the who’s” better than I do. I still believe that Summer and Callio can possibly B one and the same being, they R the same age coincidentally. This is no joking matter lads and gents. In 1980, I was working at a sound recording studio where Donna Summer and her esoteric friends, pre-planned 4 me 2 answer the ad in the newspaper to work there, as Tom Reale also preplanned my working for him as a fake carpenters helper/plumber’s assistant back in late July and into July until the 12th, of 1970. These ads were not placed there by random coincidence, neither mine in the late spring of 1970 in the Atlantic City Press, nor the Want Ad in the Courier Post Newspaper. It was all ready lawtronically fixed 4 me to buy a Dual-Turntable near the Garden State Race Track, another removed HM or HISTORY MARKER. It was a nice high end stereo store, and this was a really nice 399.99 dollar turntable slashed in half, price wise, not the turntable, better 4 me perhaps if it had been the turntable. The story will amaze U, and no, I will tie Levy into it, just keep reading for a minper. A super loud and low plane just violated my civil rights, and I went with Ann Silva and Eddie Himacane to the local food store, the Hammonton Shoprite Store, in NJUSAESMWG. Quite a few young and older nice hunnies and ladies were making with the flirtation, as it increases when the air siege is constant and continuous and major, as it lately has been on this roll. Anyway, so I get the turntable, to add to an existing fantastic stereo system in my residence in 1980 at my apartment at 1802 Robin Hill, in Voorhees Township, NJUSAESMWG, at 4th & Preston Avenues, across from the Coliseum Swim club where the Philadelphia Flyers Ice Hockey team practiced at the time B4 getting their new rink a few years back in MW-4-D. I put it in line with my stereo system, only 2 realize that my vinyl record collection was quite skimpy, too much shit was lost in many a recent move, as well as a major story I must tell in greater detail some day how I gave away lots of things I had one day to the resident manager of another complex that I resided in in early 1976, the big bi-year, even for straight people, a little off color patriots joke here, sahwee. So I went into work one night as my work shifts at the sound studio at the time of my purchase of this Dual turntable, were 4:30 Post Meridian until 1:00 in the Ante’ Meridian, and mentioned to 2 of the bosses working late that night, and one was the printer also, as many things were totally made there and required labels, so we had labeling machines, printers and workers in that department. We called him Big Mike, the printer boss, and when I mentioned 2 him that I had wasted a buck and a half as I really had a measly record collection, he chuckled and said 4 me to run upstairs into the studio’s attic, {some real treasure} and to a location that he specified, and that if I did this, that I would indeed find a large cardboard box the size of an RCA color television set and it was called the overage file. Currently it contained 6 smaller boxes inside the big box. He said that the top three on the right side were earmarked 2B hand trucked out to the trash area, a fenced in area of nothing but trash, as this studio was in the ghettos of Camden, NJUSAESMWG, and all parts 2 any of its exteriors were gated up with high strong fences. If I had missed telling him of my lousy record collection by that one single work shift, lots of attic treasure would have been lost forever, 2 things in particular, the unknown works of Karen Carpenter mixed with unknown works of Anna Connie on the Lawrence Welk Show, and the other 33 album project, the Presswell Records [a division of Atlantic Records] pressing of the project that Donna Adrian Gaines, later 2B come the great Disco artist named Donna Summer, did her creation of the musical HAIR, the 1968 Broadway play, along with some of her friends, all of her bad mammajamma friends, Mister McKinnon rip-off prick. This was a record promoter who took $600 dollars from me, at my job one day, and promised me the moon, and disappeared into the night forever, just like the Mayor of Krassleville, and not the K-ville on astral circles. This man vanished, and when I came in early one evening in January of 1981, the Chief Sound recording engineer, Howard Solomon, quite industry known and very good at what he did, grabbed me aside right after I hit my time card to punch in 4 paycheck purposes. He said 2 me, “Lenny ran away, and we’ll never C him any more”. Later about 3 years in the future, actually just shy of 3, as it was Christmas time of 1983, down in Orlando, FLUSAESMWG, where I was visiting him 2 discuss a possible business merging with him in a small off road food joint that her had sank his savings into, he blurted out when I would make the smallest mention of Lennie or music or any of it, “THIS IS FLORIDA NOW, WILLYA FUCKIN’ FORGET ALL THAT SHIT, ITS IN THE PAST”. He acted too wrong, and there was just 2 much fervor and emotion, his whole face was contorted and very scared in its expression. My mom knew something major went down between Lennie and Howard, and to quote the both of them in a small Camden diner a few blocks away from the sound recording studio, the Jewish and the black mafia were somehow involved with all of it, and it sure as Jesus on the toilet seat did not sound a bit pretty. I told them I was going to walk out of the diner if the conversation did not shift to nicer topics, and this was the scummer of 1980, 15 years B4 rap was old enough to B a sticking venue and certainly B4 all of the thug stuff and the whole ball of 27 inches of wax. Lennie carried a magnum piece under his lapel and let everybody know that he had that big badass boy!!!!! I believe I told in many a PB back in the Morianity Bible or the Morianity Foundation BLOGS, that I had a bizarre incident occur when leaving 2 go to my job one afternoon at this sound studio, on the same road as the famous store and catalogue, world famous, is on, called the Edmund Scientific Company. This dude made a terrorist threat 2 me and kept it while on my way home from work the very night, where hours earlier had said to me, “GIVE ME A RIDE OR I WILL WRECK YOUR CAR”. I did not, and he wrecked it, more elaboration on this at another time, as tonight I must work, and I need 2 get a few hours of mortal sleep so that these poor old bones can keep a goin’. Aniwho, Levy had a strange occurrence in mid-1980, as I did by getting to keep those OVERAGE FILE RECORDS, from the attic of the RPL Sound Studio. My having this, plus what happened when I recorded 2 dance tunes just a few miles away at another studio, and Levy being “given” sudden claims to having medals, war hero metals won by only those that have served in the military’s special; forces such as the Green Berets, these 3 things all happened by a lawtronic force, and the great MILLIONTH COUNCIL, is directly responsible 4 the entire thing happening, all 3 of these things, and yes, they R more totally connected than any blog reader can right now even hope 2 imagine.














Nothing EVER just happens; read this again, NOTHING EVER [JUST] HAPPENS. Nothing at all is random, and the formula in esoteric circles is well known that put simply, if the matter in question is of lower seeming importance, the forces that brought it together 4 whatever reasons, were less impressive, or did less and expended less energy, but things like him suddenly being recognized 4 receiving something that really was never his 2 start with, or with me, the stuff I got belonging 2 Donna Summer, SHIT LIKE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN randomly nor coincidentally!!!!!!!!!!

Lennie McKinnon and Bob Levy, the disappearing mysteries of 1980: so what really is it all about? Just what the flock ducking excrement is really happening here bwaby-wuv??????? Well, let us examine the reality, that I have accurately called the stock market with great accuracy, me, a lowly disabled, and part time security guard. Then, I told in the starting of my blogging 2 years back, about how Bob Levy, once my body-surfing pal in the ocean, treated me ever since I mentioned my encounters with Sarah Callio. Then, the ‘coincidence’ that everything seemed 2 grow roots about all of this, war hero medals and all, in the MW year of 1980. Then the cover-ups and death threats, when I tried to locate the great Sarah Krassle in 1996, and by the way, I made another of my well known PBE’s in a recent statement that after I had resigned my position at the sound studio known locally as RPL, that 14 years after this date in middle March of 1981, I recorded my [SDARAH] song at RPL, meant to say 15 and a half years later, late in 1996, sahwee bwaby-wuv Elmer Fudd!!!!!!!! We R all only human Brucie, nobody’s Monopoly perfect, Monopoly, Atlantic City, so tell me, do these strange coincidental connections ever come 2 an end???????????????????

Yes the great William Leonard McKinnon, always MC, MC, Mc, as in the great fantastic M I L L I O N T H C O U N C I L, vanished forever into the still darkness, now the questions and blogs seem 2B, did the Bob, go the way of the [Book of Beach]??????????????????????????? Here R2 hypertexts mark up language, HTML things that all Morians and Lessians alike MUST NOW CHECK OUT, as I make up nothing. Also is the human world great city controlled now by that big beauty just east of the boardwalk, and Mister Cappella????? Where is the great Book Of Beach, and Lennie, and my motor cycle chain, or MC, Martino/Callio? Thank-U Mariah 4 sending me your wonderful 2 letters in early 1997, helping me put this all together nearly 10 full years ago. Where art thou big Bob? Miss those days body surfing with u, and tried 2 tell U not to let the great Sarah-Stacey down, she has huge plans for her great city, even the human mortal world equivalent of it, ACNJUSAESMWG. Yes, A and O do interchange on the astral plane, as do R and D, as I have mentioned in many of my previous blogs. The gods help all of us innocents that somehow have got caught up in this 1980 Donna/Sarah/Carpenter/Chain NIGHTMARE that means U Lennie, and U2 Mr. Mayor. Here R the 2 HTML’s now bwaby chain reaction China Earthquake wuv. Just lick onto hypertext transfer protocol or http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/top_three/story/7507145p-7404943c.html
http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/opinion/editorials/story/7506175p-7403860c.html

Brown eyed luscious Sarah-Stacey, I love U so much, I would die 4U a billion times over, U will never get away from me my lovely Atlantic Ocean, NEVER. END TRANSMISSION of DATFILE IV, all blogging is co-copywitten Mark Mohr/Michael Mountainpen, if these names R on these blogs. END TRANSMISSION.

No comments: