Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hello 24th century and WORLD LABORATORY

RATS, TATS, AND PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL, Blog #18
092707.415 BEGINNING TRANSMISSION

Not Joy, Jeremiah, but hello, 2 the world and all of the boys and girls, of all ages. No Great Sar-Caesar, I could quite honestly care less about the fishes in the deep blue sea, or our joy, or the Recording Industry Association of America, but miracles will B touched on since 2 me it is a major miracle that people have been so dumbed down and fooled by all those in charge of us masses, in key and critical positions. Just the other day, my favorite viqueen, Mary-Helena Louisa Jidusimeranna Shakanna, supposedly attempted to regain access into this hyper dimensional space in too miraculous a way, and came through in the fourth phase, which is a Lawtronic reality, that astral beings can only enter in through phase 4 if coming into this interdream as a phase three normal dream such as U and me, would B in some way B too miraculous. The lady seeing her through some object stated on television that something like this gives her faith, and I was on the floor of my residence in a conniption fit rolling in laughter. Faith by definition is belief in things unseen. We believe in the atom basically as a society simply because we all have been taught that the atom bomb allowed the United States to finally win the great Second World War, 62 years in negative space. A cult that began called Christianity, grew into a world religion and remained strong 4 more than 17 centuries, because the master Jesus, performed ‘miracles’ or things that could not B humanly explained by the knowledge nor the spirit of the times of those days, hence, no miracles, no faith. No miracles, no religious beliefs, and certainly no gods or God 2 believe in, when miracles get removed from the mix, am I wrong? Today, the great major faiths and their churches, of the planet, have in my humble opinion, quite a blurred line regarding what would constitute a miracle. Also in this mix of blurs, U have the wizards and magicians levitating like Copperfield and all the other big Vegas acts, R these hoaxes or miracles, or tricks, or U tell me? I can point 2 a rotisserie in a diner at the front counter, as I did back 10 years ago while out with a friend, and cause its direction 2 immediately reverse and spin the other way. I wanted the hostess at this place to tell me if I could have a particular cake I saw spinning, for desert, and desired that a slice B cut 4 me 4 my desert after eating dinner, but did not know the name of the cake, and I am pointing and she did not see it or whatever, and my frustration grew as it started 2 move in this spinning device further around and away so that my cake was leaving visual range. Naturally in 15 seconds or so it would have come around again, but I knew my buddy wanted 2 get seated, and I did not wish to stand there waiting, and I jerked my finger back as it slid just out of view, and boom, like magic, back it came and I was able to show the lady the cake and learn the name of it so I could order a slice of it later on. Was this miraculous? I do not claim to know. I can put my arms out in front of me in a body of water and just think about moving forward, and it happens. I was doing this on several occasions at private swim clubs, one being Haddonwood, and another being the Coliseum where the Philadelphia Flyers used 2 practice /B4 getting their own rink down the road from the Voorhees Acme food store, NJUSAESMWG. I thought it was natural 2 have this ability, simply because it was natural 4 me, just as 30 years and 3 months ago in the early summer of 1977, in a print shop where I was employed, all my toes were crushed on both feet, and they grew back in about 50-60 days, and I thought everybody’s toes grew back until I was told that this was a friggin’ miracle. Toes do not grow back, nor do teeth a third time, normally. But something far stranger than is humanly imaginable is going on with me, than something as silly as miracles. I am on the great AWEN, and have recently been told by the love of my life Diana Arteemis, a first cousin of the great Sarah-Stacey Krassle, All Mighty Jehovah
God, that I am the number one show on Astral-TV. Beings dream down from astral being-ness into physical world life, participate in large-pre-destined-multiplexed-menu-interactions, and then enjoy the entertaining super reality show with them in it, from their realer truer astral existence; one might call this the ULTIMATE IN ENTERTAINMENT. I speak the truth, Y would I lie, what motive could I possibly have 2 do all this web logging, waste all of this time and energy, and intentionally attempt 2 mislead an entire global society, connecting into an interconnected networking computer system, called the world wide web, today in 2007 AD? If U could B with me while I am out on my errands, many a day over the past 20 years, think about this, roughly 7,225 days or precisely 20 years, only I cannot B quite that precise, off by maybe a year either way, but this is a long time 2 the mortal world, MW, Aniwho, U would C something going on that is far beyond miracles and nightmares, if U were along with me on many of these siege days as I have come 2 term them, especially, if I amplify the situation and interaction that I am in, by bringing the GMC into the mix, or the GREAT MILLIONTH COUNCIL. IE, if I bring along a tape recorder and attempt 2 record the day, event by event, as the nightmare begins and progresses along, the incredible hellish shit is quantitatively amplified and magnified, strengthened to the very ultimate height and zenith of humanly imaginable Horatian Shakespearian shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the Pope or some council of high ordered church and denominational members were there to witness all that I claim happens 2 me and not needing to believe in me nor my level of sanity, as they were literally there as eye-witnesses of it all, and with the full understanding of what is happening to me and why and by whom, or at least enough background given to successfully enlighten them so that they could draw proper conclusions when arriving at the outcome which would B the end of each of these days that I have named SUPER BOTBAR AND HIGH CALLIOTAMMIC SIEGE DAYS, the entire organized religious systems of this pathetic wimpy world would either disband, go nuts, or join me in the fight of the third millennium or the ultimate fight against good and evil that so many have misinterpreted 4 so very long based on many biblical passages. But in quick reiteration, 2 me, the hugest miracle imaginable, is the one that I term the miracle of opposite reality. It’s just beyond miraculous how not just firm skeptics and basic unbelievers in spiritual realities, but anybody that resides at or close to the year AD-2000, 30 years or so either back or out, do not eventually become as the esoteric circle members say, “God Realized”, or as I put it, able 2 wake up inside their own dream and C it is a dream or a lesser interaction than the higher and larger one that they exist in, and in this realization, begin to C as clear as a blue sky, that the rare and weird and unusual is what occurs and is real most of the time, and is indeed the dominating presence in and through all of reality, here or anywhere, and especially throughout all of our daily lives and routines as mortal homosapiens. It frustrates my imagination, how the world of the ‘so-called’ new age enlightened western civilized and technologically advanced society, remains so perfectly trapped and content in this cage of illusion, and staying so totally unaware and completely asleep in their own dream. Obviously, it is what the present day people of this world desperately want, as when mankind desires to change, they in fact do. This is a fact of history for close to 5 digit amounts of years now.

Last weekend was another hell 4 me all weekend long with their garbage gangs of blotorsuckoffs and aerial persecutions, both while at my place of work, and at my residence. It has been a while since they cut the mono side of my home theatre, but last weekend and in this time vicinity, 3 or 4 civil rights violating hits were done 2 my TV-VCR remote controls, changing their functions, and thereby stopping me from doing what I wanted until I came to realize what happened, and then made the effective changes to set the devices back to their normal operations. If the Federal Communications Commission would send agents in unmarked cars to the area, AND TRY THE 3RD AND 5TH TRIANGULATION COPY FREQUENCIES THAT I WROTE TO THEM ABOUT IN MY LETTERS EARLIER IN THE YEAR, I KNOW THEY WOULD CATCH THE FUCKING BASTARDS THAT r INDEED VIOLATING MY HU\MAN AND CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. Just as now, I know I did not push capital letters lock, as a light lights up when U do this, so this was a major hack, and is being picked up on a recently installed webcam, done by Ed Himacane. Huge nasty kemtrailing is ongoing this evening, along with nasty suckle suck offs and some private piss bubble plane action. Early back last Saturday morning, the enemy shot me with some beam or ray giving me a very sore throat while I was at work. Sunday, these scum flew over and shot out something that fucks with my sinuses, and I was totally miserable. All these conditions come on me and leave me like magic, and R perfectly and coincidentally timed with other occurrences in the siege, the planes and the kemtrails, and so forth.

Every time I used 2B foolish enough 2 buy Tandy Radio Shack headphones, the enemy had some switch or technical way of breaking them, and always it was the left side that would stop playing, 4 no good reason, and they never honored the warranties. And I bought the best and most expensive pairs, as my amp is an old hi-power job that would B non-purchasable anywhere today, new, they just do not make these real clean 14+ octave types any longer. Plug the best phones in to it now a days and unless they R special top end Circuit City brands, they will blow out quickly even at low volumes, as things on music and television today R powerfully done with all these new digital high definition recording technologies, and even at low listening levels, the real top end good old amps of yesteryear, will send power to the monitoring systems that is unbelievable, such as when U watch “Law & Order”, and the sound they R so famous 4 comes on. Y they recently altered the sound and edited off the front-attack in the sound by quite a few mille-seconds, I do not know, really miss that good old sound. Thought I was in a totally far distant universe when this change first started back in late spring/early summer somewhere, but as I tape the show, I quickly realized, that the tapes would also have this altered sound if I had gone that far off of hyperspacial centerline and this WAS NOT the case, so they did for whatever reason make this stupid change, it sucks, we all miss that great old sound!!!!!!!! Let me get back now to the Tandy, not so dandy headphones. Either their products just totally suck turtle urine, or someone either in Tandy or MO enemies, R somehow sending a signal through and can keep switching the mono left side of them 2 permanently cut out and break. I no longer purchase phones from this place, most of the good stuff they used 2 sell, they no longer do. I have watched this country change and deteriorate downwards now for 4 straight decades, yet the vast majority of Americans my age cannot really C the forest from the trees on all of this. Speaking of trees and forests, it is easy 4 enemies using the proper electronic apparatus, 2 sneak around a person’s home, and cause constant havoc and interference with their electrical stuff. Another thing they did back last Friday, was knock out my outdoor lighting switch, somehow my landlady’s dirt bag son in law’s created A CONTROLLABLE SHORT CIRCUIT, IT CUTS OUT WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE CUTTING IT OUT, AND RETURNS THE CURRENT BACK, WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE GIVING IT BACK 2U, I AM DEALING WITH TOTAL FUCKING SCUMBAGS. She let in a drug using inter racial couple, and I am not gonna fucking retype over each time they hack in and put capital shouts in my text, do not have the fucking time to play their fucking game. I am not against inter racial couples, although, I would never B one, as I believe in mitigating and eliminating potential problems, when UR able 2, B4 they can get started, and this society is not as enlightened as lots of the population would wish 2 believe that it is, and this spells trouble, and I choose not 2 get into a garbage bag of trouble myself, it comes naturally hurling at me at warp speed when I do all I can 2 avoid it, so make it worse?, I don’t think so, and as I speak, Morty Mortino is passing by my right side at Eddie’s place, at 7:20 post meridian, (the death angel). When all normal sound around U cuts out and is replaced with a nasty annoying high pitched wine that is of a very ugly high frequency and rarely changes in intensity and never in pitch, one ear is always effected, never both ears, this is when the angel of death is invisibly passing by your left or your right side, to scan your position, as in numerous parts of the total HS [hyperspace], at this instant, he is guiding U from the mortal world back into your astral life, or this is what is would seem 2B from the mortal perspective. Astrally, UR always there and interactions R created by instant 6th dimensional connected interacting activity. Dream downs into mortal life all throughout all of time and hyperspace, have beginnings and endings, and is pure illusion, referenced to the higher reality of astral life where the interaction is created first, and then the time and the space needed 4 that interaction get created secondly as a bi-product of that interaction, the total opposite of life in the physical world, or ‘dream-downs’. As they say, on with the show, and I am number one, the absolute top rated show in the AWEN, Astral World Entertainment Network. Yeah, Awen and Awen, and no pun is intended here. Lazar tracers or those ‘guardian angels’ walking around here in the inter-dream that do not catch a player in the show in time, and more script is written for that player, they must then apply lazar-trace to that player in the show, and this is Y quite simply put, I have been LT’d over and over again, and will B continually done each time I die. UR kept here by being interesting and fun to watch, as this part of the human condition and equation changes not!!!!!! We love to watch and stand around a bloody gory auto crash scene, and not out of any desire to assist. We love the bloodthirsty game, B it a video game, or the bigger video game, US RIGHT HERE AND NOW, and no, NINTENDO, U may not steal the name, you would B playing with fire like a soul in fucking hell!!!!!!!!!! The future is watching through distance delay teck, and the astral world is all of us and is watching all of us. This is another part of the GREAT ROCK EQUATION on Star Trek, as I never until 2007, this very year, figured out the lyric that Stacey Krassle was singing 2 me at my favorite square in her great city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, on Monolazarium Boulevard, in the 1980 mortal world interaction that I call throughout all of my web logging, MY LOIS FOCA 1980 INTERACTION, with the great Sarah Krassle. The ending of her song lyrics 2 me, go, “and when U get home and C me on TV, and should it all come back 2U, just stay there at home and B all alone, don’t pick up the phone, and do not call me”. Phones and TV’s R as real on the astral realm and we mortals think them 2B and make them B. Nostradamus the great prophetic seer from long ago, was not trancing out into our future, it is more like he was shutting off some conscious layers of himself, and the viewpoint from there was that of his truer astral life, where no time exists unless it is the bi-product of any interaction, hence all things in all of our mortal world times, start to finish, exists astrally. A PBE or [prior-blogging-error], stated that I was getting some roof scrapping chopper attacks, sahwee Elmer, meant 2 say obviously, ‘roof-scraper’ attacks, although my roof has been literally turned just about 2 scrap from all the shaking and quaking caused by all the aerial harassments that I must suffer through ands endlessly endure. I also said in a PBE that every 100 point upward move on the Dow Jones market would bring me a $200.00 profit based on 2 contracts, meant 2 say every ten points, not 100, as 100, brings me two fucking grand. I tell people over and over that once the market makes record highs, no matter what amount it drops back to or ‘corrects’ it will go right back to a new record high very shortly all over again, but don’t believe me ass hoes, stay dumb and fullacum, C if I give a squooks!!!!!!!!! This is the premise regarding buying dips. Let bad options expire B4 they can lose 4U2 much, and then keep buying new lower dips, and U just cannot fucking lose money. This market will gain 10 percent per year for many decades 2 come. The idiot guard I talk 2 has $ invested, and is scared every time it happens, and just will not believe me, no matter how many fucking times I prove 2 him that I am 100% on the correct money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOTS AND MORONS, I am dealing with caves and dinosaurs, and I’m stuck in this hell, with a number one rating on AWEN, I literally, ainta-goin’ nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!! And speaking of ratings, I said rating, but meant 2 say ratting, with another recent PBE. Also still another sort of error, when I discussed opposite shooting roulette play with Mister Himacane. It may B coincidentally confusing when I use a set of 36 non-green spins to complete a game, as there also R 36 non green numbers in the game of Herman Roulette. Aniwho, this is because I play 3 subsets of 12 non green spins, 4 a total of 3X12 or 36 total, but a total of numbers that R from 1-36, shit, whoever thought U’d here me say, IT’S JUST A FREAKING COINCIDENCE? If 5 green numbers come out for example in these 3 subsets or a game set of 36 numbers, then a true total spins in that particular game is 5 + 36 to = a total of 41 spins, and if no green numbers pop up, the minimum game in total spins is 36, so it can range from 36 to the gods only know how many table spins, so 4 short clarification, I term it a [36 non-green spins] a set of 3 subsets, one game in opposite shooting. Back 2 my website, especially the part called RICKTOWN MANOR, where I discuss conversations with George and George, where they R constantly asking me while sitting at table 15, not roulette, this is my mother’s restaurant in the great Ricktown Manor, in the area of Ricktown, in the great Province Olympia, on the phase 2 astral existence. They R feasting on lots of fantastic foods that my mother and several helpers prepare special 4 them, no broccoli rest easy sir, and seem 2 always asking me what their daughter’s recent cell phone number is as I seem 2 know it out there. They give me funny looks when I tell them there R no cell phones or anything like this, and I am wrong, as all that is here, is there, and the difference is that there, it is as real as U wish 2 make it B real, whereas mortal world interaction is not so easy 2 wish on and off or dream-shift in and out of. She does indeed have a cell phone and a number, when SHE wants 2, or when her dad wants her 2. Wow, and no broccoli anywhere in/Ricktown, if GB Senior doesn’t want any there, all though I have told him on more than one occasion that I can fix a broccoli dish that he would love, but he tells me in no uncertain terms what I can do with that dish. Just come over and visit me at www.morianity-foundation.com where some of these things R talked about. But 4 more than 2 and a half decades, the lyrics on Lois Foca disturbed me quite deeply, as I thought to myself, how can I rationally explain what Sarah-Stacey means when she talks about my seeing her on TV. Now, finally, the Johnny Nash skies R clearing up 4 me on these mysteries.

Something needs B touched on a quick seck here. I have been looked upon by many that don’t want to even try understanding me and what I have been put through at the hands of something that no human could ever even possibly comprehend, as a judgmental hater, someone that only finds fault, talks trash, and is filled with seemingly crazy sounding idiotic delusions and psychosis’s. UR not wrong if this is your quick judgment of me, but remember this rapies and germios: Your fragile old innocent mother just got brutally fucked with and murdered, so tell me, how do U feel about the sons of bitches and daughters in this case, that caused this nightmare? Don’t tell me that U wouldn’t probably drive down to Johnson and Turners Electric and blow the bastards away and them plug yourself, and this is just one of thousands of constant evil things that these wicked and brutal creepy turds have done 2 me 4 30-40 fucking years, what, I’m supposed 2 go over and kissem? In your freaking dreams nightmarioblow!!!!!!! B fucking real’e people, if some bunch of liquid shitholes did 2 U what has been done 2 me, U would have shot up a Mickey Dee or a mall a long time ago. But I was raised by a special mother who brought me up right, or there would B some not so lucky people in this world tonight, I will never use violence of any sort, nor do I in any way advocate its use, even by a potential helper, and all I meant to say on another PB, regarding the Mary Moore Bridge, was that if some home growns as the feds may call U, or me, did use Quietacid, I was not advocating the use of this tool, but thanking some HG for caring enough 2 do something against a bunch of evil scum that torment and torture me, an innocent citizen with no criminal record that never did any harm 2 a single soul, physically, and even metaphysically, I am only fighting back after I am attacked, I am in war, and did not have any part in declaring it, nor am I a willing participant in it, I do what I must do, and was taught that those who live by the sword will die by it as well.

Pussy command is way up, and so is Muzak teasing, and tall and large giant pussies R off the freaking scale. It is as bad as the disco years. Maybe Angela and U don’t want the towers back, but big Bin El never thought they would fall down in the first place. This is no ordinary situation, but I must limit what I admit to knowing and what I can safely say on the internet, as I know more than I can say about all of this. The song on Donna’s HSM Dr. Margaret album from when she was Donna Gaines, about the 12th day in September at the Waverley Theatre, there is no song like this in Rado and Ragni’s HAIR, the great 60’s Broadway Musical Play about the rebellion against authority, the drafting 4 the Vietnam War, and long hair, which is a major biblical reality, and the great SAR herself has long beautiful hair, the precise words in the Title Song. Donna Gaines then went onto marry a dude whose last name was Sumer, and then she stage named herself Summer, and was known by many as disco’s queen, or one of 6 female artists tying her 4 the role of queen, and roman numbers of 6 is VI, as in SAR-AH’s great gang, her mighty beautiful VI-QUEEN’s. All the songs in the Broadway show and the movie, R known to me and the world, but here is a song she did on her own album in Munich, Germany, and it was pressed at Atlantic Records, their division called Presswell in the Atlantic County, where I live here in Southern New Jersey, USAESMWG. I could say a million words, and all of the imagination of James Patterson would not come close 2 what I could tell the world about a magic triangle, 3 time warps that triangulate, and I know that Summer knows about it all, as she knew some of the people at my studio, as well as the town where the great HADDONWOOD health and swim club was in, Deptford, NJUSAESMWG, and this as well is a story longer than a line stretching all the way beyond the damn moon!!!!!!!! The King-Soifer World Lab of the future of this Earth, in 80-90% of all universes in the great and unfathomable total HS [hyperspace] knows about the Briggpipes system, the secret of the water towers, and Y the entire Atlantic City political system is so far beyond crooked, criminal, and over testosteronized. They also know that when I returned home from a road trip with my friend whom they murdered a few years later along with my mother and his mother leaving few witnesses around JJ McCoy, I had my Satan/Saturn car wrecked while parked outside a psychic reader’s house, also in Deptford, NJUSAESMWG, who Donna has major friends there in the area at a place in town called the AME Church of Deptford, and because I needed some valuable information that cost me a 350 thousand dollar bankruptcy by my not having one magic alpha numeric piece of knowledge, while my huge search and quest to locate All Mighty Jehovah Goddess Scylla, was just getting started. This magic series of 23 characters will B given to all of the present and the future right now, and the gods help me bwaby-wuv Fudd. It is REFI CULO LOPPA 0073569906. Oh the freaking gods need 2 help me, as the AWEN show called MOUNTAINPEN is about to get even more exciting than ever, if this is conceivable and imaginable, my loyal Morians, and not so wonderful Lessians. Diana Arteemis told me the show’s name is called MOUNTAINPEN, with an audience of 98.7% throughout the entire Olympian Province, and the total residence is in the quatoradecillions, a number something like one times ten to the power of 45, and Einstein would choke trying to grasp its fullness, so don’t even try. My popularity is also YI must remain totally obscure in my life that connects to Mountainpen, or so I’ve been informed by the great goddess of LIGHTNING herself, DIANA ZUDLOWCRENESIA ARTEEMIS.

Tuesday evening I was at a local town food store, the Shop Rite of Hammonton, NJUSAESMWG. Mr. Himacane was a few aisles away, and as I came walking along the front check out aisle, 2 luscious hot Horney hunnies in their early twenties came in and not only flirt-looked at me, but what one said to the other about what she wanted 2 do with me is just 2 sexually explicit for my blogging fancy. 3 hours or less earlier, a gang of young sluts in a car were stopped in a red light traffic pattern, exactly where I was parked, while my friends Ed and Ann Silva were at a dollar store on Bellevue Avenue in Hammonton, NJUSAESMWG. They were shouting at me on a mega bull horn that silly people purchase at electronic shops, saw them 30 years ago, and back then got this kind of stuff every day and every hour, I was thin and young, it was 30 years ago 4 Chrissake. They took turns asking me out and some other nonsense, I just ignored them and eventually the traffic moved and they had to move along, even though at first they did not, and got honked at twice B4 they gave up on flirting with me and getting ignored back. When constant attacks by MO reach a boiling point, the pussy-command goes literally off the measuring dials and scales.

Soon, in the next few blogs, World Lab, and the present few who care, I will get into my life starting with the first summer that I no longer was going down to the great Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG. In the spring of 1971, my mother thought it 2B in my best interest to attend a private church controlled school in Exton, PAUSAESMWG, by the name of Church Farm School, one of the history markers needed 2B understood, as the great Donna Gaines Summer Sudano names her farm ranch by a very similar name decades ago but long after my attendance at this school for a very short stint, only 5 or 6 weeks, B4 getting the fuck knocked out of me by a kid named Bob Jurik, who was paid by the Mary Carter Paint Company, the CIA, of the USAESMWG, to do this, and wreck my last chance 4 some normal non-special-ed, education. Donna’s 56 acre place is called the faith farm estate, FAITH AS IN CHURCH, THEN FARM, AND where a boy is schooled, may easily double up as his winter estate, although a boy does not actually own anything. My 1971 through 1981 life is every bit as wild, yet totally connected to the previous decade of mortal world time. This is topic for future web logging. 4-D just will not permit it at present. In closing, I parked a week ago at the Hammonton Wall Mart lot where I told U or maybe I didn’t, I forget, a giant strawberry blond fell 4 me like a ton of bricks in a Richter 12 earthquake, but I would not have been parked next to her vehicle changing the reality of her following me all the way to my car, if it wasn’t 4 the fact that I had first parked at a different area in their lot. Along comes a van blocking my view of the door, as Ann Silva, my friend, was picking up a few items while I waited with Ed Himacane 4 her in the car. Suddenly I realized the side window facing me had a huge sign on it pertaining to “SWEET 16”. Stacey was thinking upline in her world of her days at the shore and her sweet 16 party, and that thought down lined into all of this downline creation of all of our time and space and transdimensional hyperspace, the entire multiverse is her upline thought, we, all of this and all of us, R her thought from upline, as we literally exist through the 6th dimension as her down line thought. I did not like the symbololgy of all of this, plus the vehicle blocked our view of the door, and we were anxiously anticipating Ann Silva returning 2 the vehicle. Between both being blocked, and the sweet 16 crap, I re-parked. When Ann still did not come out of the? Wall Mart, Ed and I decided to walk in and there she was checking out. The giant beauty queen saw me and would not stop flirting with me, she was way over six feet, and voluptuous in both figure and face, not a day over 28. What she does not understand that I think of women 10-15 years older than her as children. I am an old man, and have lived 4 all fucking eternity, and all I want is 2 find Nirvana. Of course, I know better, and as Diana and Stacey tell me very often, oblivion or Nirvana is not lost. She follows me all the way to her car, and when I didn’t make all over her, she made that sound that people make when they R angry and disgusted at someone or something, U know, when U take your tongue 2 the roof of your mouth near your upper front teeth, a sound sort of like pronouncing sca, oh well, throw in the missing “YLL”, with it, and we have not only SCYLLA, but Sweet-16 to boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brown eyed bush burner, I do love U great Scylla, just try and bear with me, as now I figured out what U wanted me 2 do, and what my mission on this miserable Earth was, and is, and that is 2 post my story of all of this, MY TRUE story no matter how far fetched it may sound, and put it out to the future and anyone now over the World Wide Web, the great Al Gore Highway of the Interconnected Network of Computers. I am a frail little human, bare with me great teen queen Scylla Jehovah, I do love you, and am always your faithful doggie Yancy. World lab, I love her, no one can stop my love 4 her, GAVEEECHIO?????????

END TRANSMISSION.

GOOGLE-SWIS-WORLD LAB-official web documentation @datfile#2 MARK MOHR/MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN-----All blogging is co-copywitten in these names if these names R on these blogs. DATFILE II END TRANSMISSION.

No comments: