Friday, September 14, 2007

Help me Stacey, help help me Stacey, PLEASE!!

Blog #15, 091407.480, SINCE LAST FRIDAY, SUPERHELL

How much more can I take and deal with and remain somewhat sane rapies and germiblows? Ga’hed and just tell poor whittle me, as I am burning up in the fires of Dogtown. After I posted up my Dying Utterance around 6:35 or so last night, then enemy gave me another all night on the potty major diarrhea attack, the third major one since Monday’s health attack, and I will soon expose this CIA EVIL to the local hospital, and make them realize that since late 1985/early ’86, no major condition such as this could B a medical possibility without the patient having some major diagnosable condition, which I do not, it is an invisible and covert CIA/NSA/Mary Carter SIEGE!!!!!!!! First of all there is no way a major thing such as this could go on for 20 plus years, and anyone other than me, still even B alive, not lose weight down to skin and bones, and B sicker than the AMA could believe, yet continue to function a relatively normal and otherwise healthy way. Last nights hit on me caused the Phillies to start a third straight game deep in a hole with a 3 zip vig against them, and this despite my sending up a major insurance policy to the Blogger dot com site. But I wrote down some major notes 4 today’s major blog and maybe this turned it around, or maybe it was afterwards when I enjoyed myself behind closed doors with some not so nice video. I am not proud of what I must do in this war, as hopefully our great pres isn’t either, but we both do agree on this one point, if none other, and that is that one must do what one must do, and to vacillate from a well made decision can never in long run play, improve bad situations. This is ancient logic and wisdom that most great politicians do in fact attempt at least to live by. I will give Top Dog points 4 this as well. Horse changing at mid stream has caused many to lose good meals and warm covers to flowing rivers, as my husband said quite often back when the settler/invaders came to take away our land here in America, and he said this often in by white mans calendar would have been the sixteen-hundred and thirties. If I ever told U the story, I clearly remember now as a totally [gods-realized] entity, as a child as me now, Mountainpen, I would fall into a repeating ‘dream’ many a night where I was on a canoe in a lovely river with hardwood medium sized trees all around me near or at the peak foliage season, and my husband shot me with a overseas musket from France or the KING’S England, and I felt the life go out of me literally, while I slouched over in the canoe bleeding to freaking death, as it seems hub thought I was cheating with the man in the canoe, when instead I merely was getting his ideas as they were brothers, so that I could make him a gift. Always misunderstood and wrongfully accused, in all times and places, huh big Donna? Also, 2 blogs back, remember I said that in a reminder of my State of New Jersey Security Officer Registration Act, examination, a mandatory test and class for classes and licensing, that just as I had the astral N added to the word RATIO, so did the universal overall machine mind get hacked into, as even the teacher in the class of this SORA Exam, made mention that is question #18, ignore the word, it should B RATIO, yet on my blog, still another jack hack Lattisaw attack hit me, right Stacey? My words were something like, it came out Ration when I typed in ration, and naturally I meant to say that “it came out ration when I typed in ratio”, and beweeve me Elmer, I looked at the screen as I penned this now, ready to hit a delete or backspace on still another [N] after the hacked word. Astrally, adding an N to the word ration, shortens the entire 3 words that R “ratio and proportioN, which I capitalize to show this emphasis. Sometimes the word perfect program is written 2 tell your machine mind, [computer], to make a change automatically, such as above, I needed 2 retype the word proportion, or at least make the little [n] a capital [N]. I am not so paranoid as to know certain things happen that R built in 2 indeed happen, but I know when major hacking is going on, I am not a fucking total imbecile. Even now the machine is doing some strange things. Font acts up and Mr. Himacane still has not figured out all the Y’s. The line of verticality ahead of my typing stopped undulating on and off, and went still as a stiff in a pine box, then restarted again, yet this system is not doing any multitasking, possibly it checks viruses or does something on a scheduled time system that causes these temporary things, I try 2 keep an ever open mind, but times present themselves that make doing this explaining away of everything as having logical and rational explanations, is not intelligent, it is denialism, pure and simple, and plain simple OJ Simpson chess playing mean to boot!!!!! This siege started a week ago, back on Friday last, the seventh of this gods wicked month of goodol’ Seppie!!!!!! Do not get me started about the year of oh-seven as well, as it is far worse than any other worst 2 years of my almost 53 years here on this sick diseased world.

My cuz from Fort Lauderdale, FLUSAESMWG, Stuart-John Mason, had a disagreement with me back in middle-late 1994, regarding spiritual realities or ‘survival after physical death’ to B a bit more specific. We always got along well, as 2 cousins who only saw each other enough times 2 count on one hand since we were first placed in a Levittown, PAUSAESMWG home backyard kids wading pool, and now we were 40 decades ancient in current dream sequence. He would not take me up on an offer 2 come down and visit him 2 keep him company just after the passing of his parents within the same week at the local city hospital horse pistol. He should have welcomed the visit, I would have paid the train tickets and my own food expenses gladly, not that he was poor after recently inheriting as the only son and heir to a fully paid off home, and I am quite sure some other tangible assets that made his net worth come far out of the poverty man’s range. We were talking quickly on the phone about the subject of brain waves, and how much electrical energy they put out, and he was quick and stubborn, obstinately and incorrigibly ranting on in not such a nice tone that death is death, it is over, I have heard all this emphatically shouted shit many times B4 and also since, from the skeptical many who want to escape the reality that we simply exist, time is not a real thing in higher realities, so U do or U do not exist in the grand things, hence if U do, U DO, and Archie Bunker Case Closed, but still, I was not the one making such a big deal out of it, only thinking that I may B elevating some of his pain resulting from the very recent loss of both of his parents whom he loved dearly. Anyway, a much longer abridged 2 super-short, he wrote me after the phone talk and said he did not want me there 4 a visit, no explanation, and my mom who was living with me in the HIGHVIEW KIRSHTY TOOTHLESS CHEERS APARTMENTS in Williamstown, NJUSAESMWG, was totally inconsolably furious as a saber tooth tiger. She insisted on knowing the reason 4 this obvious family feud and sure as shooting at CHS and VT, he wrote and said that he did not CI2I with “your son Aunt Grace”, and did not wish 4 me 2 come down there and bother him. My mom was defensive of me when I was attacked without good and mostly any provocation, and wrote him back that she disowned him as his Aunt, and that we never wanted anything more 2 do with him, ever, and that was and still is that, to this very present day and minper. I did not care what HE believed, and was making simple conversation about brain waves and infinities within infinities, as he was college educated, a real savant quite actually, and I was only trying 2B a nice guy and share an idea, and U might think that I had called his lovely girlfriend a bitch hoe dirty sleaze bag and made a threat 2 come down and mollitauff his house windows. The truth is that he can shove his college education so far up his cunt it will come out the cavities in his freaking teeth. A quantum fact in the dynamic physics of all known mathematical equations that support all such related theories to eternities within eternities forcing waves to B endlessly trapped, goes a bit like this, as I translate it from thousands of Einsteinial formulas and high college math books and QM study: Infinities exist infinitely within infinities, looping as largest infinite to smallest infinite on the next higher special dimension. I call these multiverses inside of an upline/downline system of sorts, also the fifth dimension, or D-5, Mizz McCoo of HAIR, if minor levity B permitted me here 4 a quick minper. Upline and downline multiversality is all here because mind or the 6th-D is sending their thoughts into a creatable interaction, they literally R the hugest casting and direction Hollywood Studio of the mega gega terra peta big picture cosmos. Now this U/D total 5th dimension of reality caused or in reality due 2 this Eckankar mental realm or the 6th dimension, has a very simple equation attached to the lawtronic systems above this that R made of LAWTRONS, escapers of a previous closed infinity that loops around on a still higher dimension, and this process can by its very nature never start nor stop, as it simply loops to another one once any infinity closes its curve, the next series is all ready beyond this where it looped together and closed, but on the next highest dimension, and bringing this all down to Earth and within a better mortal grasp, brain waves of human beings range between a 3 and a 10 watt power average. It would not matter if our brains put out a great trillion watts or a measly 1X10 to the -12th watts, either way no difference is a real factor in an equation where relative one to another, the smallest upline thing is larger than anything including the total entirety of all of the uplines, and concentrically, the largest downline thing is smaller than anything including the total entirety of all of the downlines. In part, this is what causes things to loop around eventually pushing into a new larger infinity circle. It also is why brainwaves, small powered as they R, never begin nor end; only bodies come from dust and return back to it. U do not HAVE a soul, UR soul, by mortal mans’ way of perceiving this thing of SOUL. Trying to intelligently harp on and on about the 4th, 5th, 6th, and the 7th dimension, and infinities within infinities, closed curve dynamics, Lawtronics, and so forth, just cannot B further detailed right at present minper, sahwee Elmer, not sufficient 4-D. Take a line a make it long enough, and it will ultimately carry a weight due to increasing mass. Indirectly this is Y cosmic speed is limited to just under photonic motion in a near or total vacuum, and also is Y things R and must B spherically shaped in all of cosmallity. They carry weight and slow down if extending too far within critical mass complex formulas, and slam down into each other and slide into a perfect underside and hence loop around circularly in two dimensional planes, and hence in the third dimension, stars and planets, and most celestial bodies in all of outer space, slowly attempt over time 2 become more and more a perfect spherically shaped object. Naturally, some things like comets break this rule as when forces that R external also act on this otherwise universal constant of being under the influence of the 7th dimensional lawtronic systems, there can B exceptions that result. This is natural and logical, as exceptions 2 rules R what make rules, the rules, as the old expression goes. Now yesterday, where can I even hope to begin, with even a major abridged story of the hell that MO put me through. MO will now B short 4 Milituforce Otammites. OTAMM means ORGANIZED TRASH AGAINST MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN, and MILITUFORCE means 3 combined words of MILITARY-UFO-FORCE. I know that the military is indeed behind my persecution under orders of black file covert agencies such as the CRAZY INTELLIGENT ALIENS and the NO SUCH AGENCY. Disinformation from these agencies started the name No Such Agency, I did not make thuis up, but one day it got exposed like the stealth fighter and other things, and they longer could stay closeted with dynamite blowing off the front door.

Yesterday, I was having such a nice day, despite lots of shitty cud bags on noisy bikes, lots of airplanes buzzing low over me with signs on them with neon flashing lights that may as well have been there and saying, “fuck your civil and human rights, mister Mountainpen”. Much more needs B told about this large 2 motor job private plane with long white wings and sharp black wing tips. This craft is not a plane; it is a device from the worlds of the dead, the ASTRAL PLANE, called an “ALLKNOWER”. An allknower can shift into the will-shape of the occupant-user. This Brigbase filth from the Lamist Cults, the CULT OF THE LAMBRIGS, is a group of 333,333 evil astral troops, and make up one third of the MILLIONTH COUNCIL, the great AWA, or the ASTRAL-WORLD-AUTHORITY. The period of elections was not honored and a huge fix was in, and the LAMBRIGS in power refused 2 relinquish power the previous KALPA, and caused a major war in the astral heavens, that even Christian scriptures discusses in detail, and once UC what I do, a greater translation can B revealed when reading these mighty words of the great Sarah-Stacey. Anyway, Ann Silva, my very best friend, and friend of the Callio’s and the last 2 Caucasian mayors of Atlantic City, Levy and Whealon, and the lady that even babysat both Frank and Sarah Callio, the gods I know shit I wish I didn’t about these wild people, all ofem. She took Ed Himacane and me to a wonderful treated meal at Applebee’s Restaurant yesterday. They hate 4 me 2 ever have a moments peace or happiness ever, in any way at all, so when they heard me in my GPS Cartographically and digitelephonically scanned CIA/NSA/MILITARY car, telling Ann that I would gladly take her to the Hammonton Wall Mart store upon our arriving back in town, as we did not go to the local Applebee’s next door 2 the Wall Mart, as we were coming from a distant laundry mat where we washed clothes and stopped into a Farmer’s Market mall to purchase a few small items. No sooner did Ann go into the store, I walked over to the outside store benches and sat in one of them while Ed Himacane walked over along the driveway to the next door grocery store, a Super Fresh. Once alone and with no witnesses, 3 powerful young boys 11-15 or so on scooters and bikes, suddenly came up out of nowhere, cursing at me, then went on and started honking the horns of automatic powered shopping cart mover machines while the attendant disappeared coincidentally at that few minute time period, then rode into store’s front first set of doors, made trouble, were lewd, lascivious, and rowdy; and they scared me 2 death, as one had muscles almost as frightening as Madonna’s powerful beautiful leg breakers. A huge hack just hit, they love dishin’ it out, but let me fucken’ rat and tat such as this WALL MART ATTACK, I believe they R a WALL STREET DOW stock, not sure. I knew last week I was doomed after they gave me the worst weekend in the gods only know how long. Anyway, I hit no wrong keys, yet the screen pops up with the weirdest thing I ever saw in my life, and when Ed says I did something, I just agree and silently smile, as I know what is going the fuck on bwaby wuv Fudd!!!!!!!!!!! Then I come home, and some one broke in a second time to my residence, a trailer, a rented whittle shit hole with nothing of value except 2 me inside. One thing was removed by FISA, obviously, and this was a tape that I had planned to burn onto a CD or DVD to then upload to my music part of my website, www.morianity-foundation.com. They must wheelwee think I’m as stupid as a silwee wabbit Elmer, that I wouldn’t have 4 or more copies made of this and all hidden in better places, one on my very person, at all times, and will B until the upload in hopefully 5-10 days. THIS IS A MAJOR FUCKING VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL, HUMAN, AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS; SWIS, GOOGLE, PYRE LABS, WORLD COURT OF THE HAGUE, STATE AND LOCAL POLICE AUTHORITIES, AND FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION. I am breaking none of your MORTAL WORLD laws, U have no right 2 endlessly persecute and harass me ya bastards!!!!!!!!!!

Then I put up my DYING UTTERANCE and go home and attempt 2 relax with a couple LAW AND ORDER shows. Boom crash zonk big bang crush Adam West, and Batman, I get a horrendous health death beam hit me from some orbiting satellite or passing military swatter, ‘cov’ name 4 attack missions on civilian population. I was on the john until past 4 this fucking morning, and the entire week has been one horrific death beam after another from this vicious filth club. I go to take a hot bath so that I can have hot water on top of my crampt and injured stomach from this 7,845th bowel attack done 2 me since late in 1985, and suddenly with a head full of hair shampoo all lathered up in my hair, a huge frightening spider is looking at me eyeball to eyeball, and had obviously just slipped down from the ceiling, his own web site I guess, www.spiderspit.com which I would not waste time attempting 2 hyperlink into, as I am just so pissed freaking off, my humor is kicking in 2 try and calm me down a bit, it is my safeguard and pressure valve. I put on tapes of “The 3 Stooges” when it gets so bad I am ready 2 walk into a moving train, and Moe zonks curly in the eyes with that cool guitar noise, and no matter how bad things R4 me, I will still burst out laughing. I was able to squish the spider, not Elvis, and I know the plane with the wings and tips that I talked about in earlier blogging, and sent this down to the roof of my trailer. From there, insects naturally, or controlled mechanical ones, mini-droids, can easily find their way into anyone’s living space, or else we would live in air tight chambers, and not live 4 too long. This spider is not biological, it was made and is remote controlled, I did not let it go down the drain, as it survived a squishing, followed by drowning in hot sudsy bath water filled with remnants of used soap, dead skin cells, and quite a bit of Tressime Shampoo. Or however it is spelled. This is now in a jar with 2 lids, just as the fly from the outdoor Haddonwood Swum Club pool back in 1996, shortly B4 the mysterious overnight shut down of the club. The same plane flew over dropping huge biting black flies on me, they had a pool filled with young healthy teenagers with rich blood 2 attack, yet only went 4 me, over and over, making a fool out of me publicly, and causing me physical agony. I smashed one with my fist and put it in my bathing trunk pocket, and later placed it in a jar, where it sprang totally back to life. Both the fly and now Elvis the SPIDER with the astrally interchangeable letters, and not the A/O, the C/K, or the S/Z, R in jars with 2 lids, I call them the sleeper lid and the waking lid, as the lid with holes ice picked into it is the waking lid, as it lets air into the jar and they do a Duma Argon, not a Duka Agron, but wow, the tongue tying news media thing is still alive and well and living on Hal Lindsey’s Planet Earth. Yesterday was one of the top 5 horror days in my almost 53 years of me in this current dream sequence. I have literally millions of other words 2 write, but must get my rest, as I must shortly face my weekend attack tonight at work starting another 3 shift hell on my security post, sure wish the Staties would ride by the joint more and giver me some proteck, if not 4 me, for a friend of one of theirs, Elvis the Spider.

I bought a Satan Saturn car in 1994 while living in Highview Toothless Apartments, in Williamstown, NJUSAESMWG. When I took it in for a regular maintenance scheduled check up and oil change that the warranty expressly called 4, I was in the TV waiting room when out of nowhere, even though 2 other people and I were watching the channel that was on, some bitch slut comes out of the office and into our area and without saying one word, switched the station the FNN, the Financial Network News, now called CNBC. The market was flying that day, and she was TOLD to come in and do this 2 me. When I changed to a Plymouth Breeze, I swore never 2 say another good thing about SATURN cars again, and I won’t!!!!! It is part of Chevrolet I believe, and I know that they R on the Dow industrial 30 stocks, CASE CLOSED BUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If ever I needed your help my beautiful teen queen, it is now Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, my endless love. Y have U forsaken me and my 62nd grampa? I am truly sorry about all I do, but I am in a war that I did not start. Pweeeze brown eyed girl, dangle your long bright brown hair all into my face and tell me that U love me and that I am always THAT BOY, I need U SAR-AH my love!!!!!

No comments: