Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blog # Bad Luck 13

BLOG # BADLUCK THIRTEEN (13) 091107.442 and GODS HELP ME.

The enemies I have caused me the worst weekend of my life, or perhaps in more honesty, a definite top ten!!!!!! Jane Dirtbag Ballpark Levinlevin just nailed me a few minpers back at Eddie’s, both with an analogue and a digital clock at eleven mini periods past eleven of the clock. Well shortly I will tell U a bit about the “Cally O’Malley” songs that will B uploaded to my website along with “Lois Foca”, and “That’s The Way It Goes”, all copyright Michael Mountainpen. There is no such person or unless there is someone by shear coincidence. U will all die laughing and rolling in the aisles when U listen to this stuff, if it doesn’t cause belly rolling pain, U know that your sense of humor is somewhere buried in a deeply secured coffin. I am being watched by an installed webcam to prove that hacks, should they start to occur, now, later, or ever, they R not resulting from me striking wrong buttons and keys, but is being done by worms and hacks that can defeat firewalls currently known about. My last 2 Prior Blogs [PB’s] have been major fucking hacked, font changed, and gapped out, just as things that I say on tape recorders get gapped out and must B said all over again. Utility attacks R on a roll, constant interference with TV and VCR remote controls, and occasional mono-left side cut outs on my home theatre, and it has been thoroughly checked out by licensed repair shops and persons who tell me that no Earthly reason is detectable by them 4 my complaints. I also told U that even though I complained to local Police Department that I have documentation that my stuff is being messed with and that my residence is being entered some how by some one and they just tried to take me off for psychiatric counseling. It is fixed, U cannot win, yet if U were watching last night’s TNT Law and Order shows, U would know that I did not make up the stuff about the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. I do not make up nor exaggerate my problems and my hell. These attacks on me for 20-30 years R totally real and non delusional!!!!! The entire nightmare winds in and through MUSIC and the music and entertainment trade or industry. My friend who no longer is dreaming his Dave Roth dream in this part of hyperspace, HS, noticed this reality. Every single time that he or I or the both of us together, would attempt 2 do anything even remotely connected with music in any way, we literally would get assaulted, our cars would stop running like out of an exorcist movie, or any of numerous similar other type of disasters would instantly befall us that would prevent us and impede us from doing anything. One case and point, and there literally R hundreds of others, is the time that he made a decision to put his paycheck one week into a drum set. He left his bank in Gloucester, NJUSAESMWG, and was going 2 drive to a musical instrument store in Philadelphia, PAUSAESMWG, and went 2 turn the key in his caddy that he never B4 had one ounce of trouble with, and NOTHING. The car was dead and not repairable; some Milituforce Otammite was able 2 even read his mind. Let us B4 going on, refresh Morianity with what mind really is 2 start with, and then I will go on harping on this music connected nightmare!!!!!!!! The sixth dimension is like an uncountable as the number would B written as one times ten to decillions of power exponents, amount of sending radio signal stations, and mind is the many individually existing receiving stations. B4 going on, a hack keeps hitting making the word station come out as stationas. Some hacks R direct government or even sickie civilian hackers and worms but still other machine mind exists as part of this sixth dimension, and this gets dangerous so 4 right now we won’t go further into here, but there also is astral hacking that enters machine mind through extremely intricate 7th dimensional lawtronic processes that I could transmit and explain, but no one out there in consciousness could properly translate and receive my sending information, it is a simple fact that is not my fault, nor your fault, but still, I must quit here regarding this. Prior blogs show how the word program exists on individual computers as well as in one universality of the overall interactive computer networking system, 4 short, the “internet”. I am referring 2 naturally, the State Sora Exam that I took earlier this year, which led me into the hugest bearishness of my life in my entire nearly 578 deci-annum’s, periods of roughly 36.5 days or one tenth years. Anyway, the sixth dimension or SD, or the mental realm or Eckankar’s Mental Plane out and above and beyond the astral, C this is my problem with an otherwise fascinating religious order, Eckankar, I do not C the order in this forward mortal view of first is here in physical life, then up next is the astral, and beyond this is the mental, the causal, the etheric, and so forth, as the great Varagi masters claim. First, I know 4 a total fact that all there is is VOID INFINITY, and from this reality of nothingness or total ZERO DIMENSION, we dream out and away and then further and further down, all the way eventually into germs and insects and microbes. Someone knows I know all this and has great power, and does not want this knowledge sent up to the Blogger site, as I experienced a major hack and nothing in this paragraph that now UR reading, came out the first time, and the web cam just saw me type it twice, and saw me the first time and yet the screen did not take it the first time, proof of my first big H A C K of the day!!!!!!!!! I have a huge persecution complex, and am a paranoid skits with delusions of grandeur and many other various sike disorders, with nothing better to do in life than holler out how invisible things and entities R forever fucking with me. B reasonable, don’t U think, I would much rather B fucking some queen, or laying back chilling with some good music or a movie, gimmie a fucking B R E A K!!!!!!!!!!! Back to SORA, and machine mind astral hacks, U know about question #18, the Sarah Karge number, and the word that was messing with me and my typing constantly while doing my blogs. The teacher went out of the way to say that the word is ratio and not RATION, as typed. This is proof of machine mind astral hacking, as when I kept getting ration come out instead of ration, that is one thing, but now, a totally non connected government system’s word program gets the same thing, yeah, there goes my delusions and paranoia and mental sickness at work, sure, OK, believe what the hell ever that U wish 2 br!!!!!!!!!!! The sixth dimension is creating interaction and varying mind and awareness/consciousness levels on both the physical heavier atomic worlds as well as the lighter astral ones. The SD is a larger thing than physicality verses astrality. It is larger than a trillion Albert Einstein minds can grasp; after all, his mind is a speck of it for the sake of the Gods. Yes, his great mind is a speck in the speck of the great unimaginable sixth dimension [D6]. Just as the Phase 4 is made up of a vastly unfathomable network of things that can never make it into the crossing barrier of physical reality from their astral reality origins. The most deadly part of the PFC or the PHASE FOUR CLUB, as I term them, is the MWHET-PFC. This stands 4 the “MORTAL-WORLD HUMAN ENTERTAINMENT TRADE of the PHASE 4 CLUB” Yes, where should I even fathom beginning any discourse on the MWHET-PFC? These R the Hollywood owners and the major music recording labels, in first the great UNITED STATES of AMERICA, and all over the planet, in any nation where there is an entertainment industry or [trade]. I have nothing against anyone, not in any government nor political position, nor in this entertainment industry, but I do know precisely what is really real, what is exactly going on, and I am smart enough 2 also know that all these blogs R mostly a waste of my time, as Lennie Briscoe the GREAT would say so perfectly, I AM HOWLING AT THE MOON. Yes Lennie, I know it, but as Ed Himacane says, my blogs if nothing else, R good therapy 4 me, it gets out of my system what I need to try 2 tell my fellow human race, whether it results in the end in total failure, or some varying degrees of mild to major success some day far down the line of the dimly lit hall of hell.

Sunday’s siege on me was horrific, some kemtrailing in the sky, but mostly, a horrendous motor cycle scum bucket gang attack, they were all over me all day like they were flies, and I was one huge fucking garbage truck, U couldn’t fathom the hell I went through at the hands of these diseased wicked demonic sick twisted bastard cock sucking scuz eating slime balls. This attack blew my EAGLES out of the water, and it amazes me that the attack was not able to cause another parallel event of the Phillies losing, but Praise the Gods, it did not, they won, fuck all of U, and a triple HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But they did make my weekend a hell beyond a hell, it was almost as bad as being in DOGTOWN, nothing compares 2 this N O T H I N G, and the periods R so long, your human mind cannot fathom sentences of 5, 10, 25, 60, 200 MK, or minnina-kalpa. Roughly 888 MW [mortal world] years equals one MK, minnina-kalpa, this is based on the great period of astral world elections, done every just over 8 million Earth years, minnina on astral realms translates to one nine-thousands of one, so take your calculator and go 8,000,000 and the divided by key and then hit 9,000, and you will get 888. I was OK until I went to the Radio Shack store in Hammonton, NJUSAESMWG on my way into work, to purchase an adapter to plug a keyboard into, so I could play some new musical arrangements that I had written recently. Not one biker dirt bag was anywhere for the first several miles, but let me go and buy a musical related device, and pow, zap, zonk, slam, Adam West, and Batman, the end of the fucking world landed in my back yard with my name boldly glittering on a huge banner sign. I am simply not permitted Mister Plota as we astrally refer 2 him jokingly, as the A and O in English grammar systems, R totally interchangeable out in astrality, 2 DO ANYTHING IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM THAT CONNECTS OR PERTAINS TO MUSIC!!!!!! Dave Roth noticed this truth and I will B playing tapes on my website, many sound bites from old tapes, 2 verify all I say now in print, just need first 2 find the material, and then burn it from tape to CD and then upload it 2 my great site if I may B permitted a little bragging, www.morianity-foundation.com. [R] and [D] are both interchangeable letters as well as [A] and [O]. Also some other interchangeable sets of English grammatical lettering R the letters that pronounce bry and gwy rhyming with the letter [I], but the letters can B anything as long as they pronounce the sound, and this is Y Robert McGuire, Sarah Callio Martino, and Martina McBride, have a strange MW correlation, that I have not as yet had enough time to properly research the matter as to potential reasons 4 this instant visual symbololgy. When I figure it out or at least get some potential ideas, I will share them with my readership, admitantly I know next 2 nothing about entertainers, they R not my favorite people, they R dangerous invaders, in astral phase 4 form, not as the humans they R simultaneously, but danger is danger, and I know what I know, and fire is firs, and it can B caused from a defective stove or heater, or kids playing with matches or a strike from Goddess Diana, but fire is fire. Yeah, beware the tide that brings the music message, this messenger will B heard the loudest and remembered the longest, PLOTA, U mortal worlders know him or knew him long ago as Plato, the O and the A astrally R interchangeable, remember!!!!!! There R countless things astrally that look the same, but with an [AS] after it, or hundreds of other bi-letter combinations, the word can B a simple word such as ‘hunger’ or ‘laughter’, yet if an [AS], or [UJ], or a [XE] follow the word without a space, the word takes on a meaning based on its root word yet grows many types of adjectivities grammatically speaking. The MW Latin tongue was the first language dreamed down in a strong form of astral methodology, such as all kinds of varying LOVE, can B words such as Amos and Amot, and others, but notice how the [AMO] in the root of the word is there, describing the love of something, where as adding other letters define this to the love of a man and a woman, or the love of life, of a brother, or even a thing, such as nature or a piece of furniture, and so forth. The astral worlds originally have this system, but few grammar systems on the MW currently use this root and add on adjective descriptiveness, in the heart of their system of language. Astrally as well, both single, double and triple letters can B in the front of a word or the root meaning of a word, giving thousands of astral descriptions, going far beyond mans human reasoning, such as we can say that astral colors R unfathomable, and this is not only true as more than 3900 primary colors can B interacted with as a being-entity grows in its own height and level of true total awareness, but we only have this one major word 2 describe the unbelievably or non credibility of a situation or event or condition, or some familiar words to this word, but the only way I can describe a far wider and greater astral linguistics, is to add math to the letters, such as unbelievable-10 or unfathomable-200, and so forth. However, this is only to show that a system too great to express to the MW is part of all of this, as we do not actually use an alpha-numeric grammatical communication system on this plane of condition-interaction that I refer 2 as ASTRALITY.

A tape recorder and the EMS or the GMC is all the same thing, BASICALLY. However, all apples R fruit but not all fruits R apples, hence, I really am saying that a tape recorder, for example, is one and the same thing in a higher reality, as the Great Millionth Council or the Electromagnetic Spectrum, but that this machine is totally these things, yet this GMC or EMS is not limited by any means or stretch to this tape recorder, which is merely one electronic device. I am not blaming the local electric company nor accusing anyone of anything, but is it not a funny J.J. McCoy coincidence, that right after I blogged the fact that the Atlantic City Electric Company over billed me in the mid nineteen hundred seventies for a defective fast reading electrical meter, their own property, and refused 2 reimburse me the overpay amount based on these faulty high readings, and said the law protects them from the need to do this, I come home last Sunday from work at around 8:05 in the damn morning, nine days ago, as this is now Tuesday the eleventh or Bin Laden Day as it is referred to in 2301 at the King World Labs, a long time from now, but it is there, bwelieve me Elmer Fudd. Aniwho I come home and go to activate my lightning machine or electrostatic ball that was the only device connected into a power surge protector, and it would not work. I plugged it into another wall outlet at my residence and on it went. I went on shortly thereafter 2 discover that some one or some thing had burned out the surge protector, and no device plugged into it will ever go on again, 30 bucks down the drain, and if it was done by this Callio controlled Atlantic City Utility Monopoly, Bruce, another 30 smacks they ripped me off 4, but again in reiteration, I can only say this is fantastic circumstantial evidence through the coincidence of the blog that I had just posted the prior Friday night not 36 hours back to a public site 4 the world 2 read, about my fast running meter rip off, posted to www.blogger.com, and eventually it all will end up on my website, the address given earlier on this blog. On the famous and great LAW AND ORDER television show, I have seen convictions or circumstantial evidence no better than this, but again, I cannot accuse them and risk a lawsuit, not that I have a pot 2 piss in nor a window to chuck it the fuck out of, but in rare cases, a poor man convicted in a major character defamation law case, has had 2 serve some jail time, according to my webmaster guru, Eddie Himacane, so I accuse no one of anything, except the blogged things that I will swear under oath in court were done to me, such as Tom Reale the pervo sexually molesting me in July of 1970 when I was only 31 semi-annums old, 15 and a half.

I still believe that if I had the damn balls to run far away from this area, I could escape a lot of this, as the gods use 4 hell groups, machines, animals, weather, and people, no not the 4 food groups, don’t get hungry on me now, lots more yet 2 tell yall. It is pouring rain as I pen this now on whittle black keys, a real torrential rain, but my lovely Diana Queen, never comes around 2C me this year, really missin’ U girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In human form, U influenced the people around U that wrote all your great songs, and in 1985, I know that U picked my arrangement of the song THAT’S THE WAY IT GOES, a song I wrote at the age of 29 semi-annums or 14-1/2 right after John Henningsen gave me the magic chain or motorcycle chain that later became magic or it was all along and it took the great Sarah Krassle 2 reveal these truths 2 me. I never understood in your song CHAIN REACTION YU would do this 2 me when I know U always cared in some way 4 your 1-2-3 caller, even when U weren’t screaming at me that “U didn’t need this, no how, no nothing”. U revealed 2 me very recently that the only way U could get my attention and get me starting to remember Sarah again, as I had put my boyhood behind me by then, was 2 use my arrangement from a song with prophetic lyrical content from the days just B4 Sarah gave me the powerful CHAIN INTERACTION-TTH. The midnight action that U refer 2 in the Chain Reaction song lyrics, was all about Russell Thaxton getting molested at the Goodfellow home in Haddonfield, NJUSAESMWG, and then getting plastered with a fifth of vodka and showing up at my door well after midnight, 2 boys on a school night and well past midnight, and yes, all these events were powerfully and perfectly planed and would lead up to the burning and destruction of a very special book called BOB or the BOOK OF BEACH. Think about it my blog readers: it is a school night, we R2 15 year old kids, my mother just happened 2B out on a date with her boyfriend Sidney Crown, my parents were divorced a few years back when I was around 11, as my dad was a treasure hunter, and had disappeared a long time, and my mother’s lawyer used the desertion divorce strategy, uncontested. My dad was busy at the time, under the great Sarah-Stacey, the Atlantic Ocean, diving with famous men like Kip Wagner and Mel Fisher, 2 this very Bin Laden Day of oh-seven, these men R known in the diving and treasure salvage industries.

Day games R hell 4 me, whether it is the Philadelphia Phillies or the Flyers, DAY GAMES 4 ME R TOTAL FUCKING HELL!!!!!!! Friday, and the weekend were total siege hell. Every time the fuckers wipe me out over the weekend, or 9 out of 10 times, the Dow Jones goes up Monday, and sure as shit, up almost 15 points yesterday, same point value as my age around the time in-between writing the song THAT’S THE WAY IT GOES, and the THIRD THING HAPPENING [TTH] or the chain interaction with the GREAT SSJKK .My website will shortly B uploading the song I refer to, as well as Love Is For Carpenters, a song written in eternity on the astral plane, by Carlajayja, SSJKK, and myself, 4 short I call it by the first 2 letters of the 4 words of the title, LOIS FOCA. All this will B on the site shortly, www.morianity-foundation.com. If I were to run away far enough from this tri-state area of Phillies/Flyers/Dow Jones, and these many enemies in Trenton, Atlantic City, New York City, Philadelphia, Camden, Hammonton, 2 mention a few in what I call when measured outside the fartherest areas herein, THE REALE DEVIL’S TRIANGLE, I feel that Apollo-Lucifer, Diana’s twin brother would not B able 2 attack me as well and with such freaking alacrity. One secret not told in religions and bibles is that Diana’s twin brother, or the MW DEVIL, is madly in love with the great Sarah Krassle, and hates me 4 the affection she shows me as Zeranniss Arthur YANCY Jones, as her very special THAT DOG/THAT BOY. Her parents know I can shape into that boy, and am a lot more than her dog. They got all dogs banned from the great city of SAHASRA DAL KANWAL; MW calls this location which really is a condition-interaction HEAVEN. I as Mountainpen am nothing more than 2 astral entities sharing the same dream down. I am both Rictafarius’s dream and Zeranniss’s dream. Hence, by my human perspective, I am madly in love with the 2 most powerful GODESSES on all of the ASTRAL PLANE. As Big Ricky, without my personalized plate, or with it through phase four EW, I live in the great RICKTOWN MANOR with my beautiful lightning goddess of the Earth, the Great DIANA ZUDLOWCRONESIA ARTEEMIS, in RICKTOWN, a remote and poor location inside the PROVINCE OLYMPIA. As Zeranniss, I was given a CITY name YANCY, by the great SSJKK, or as I refer 2 her as, my lovely bush burning long super bright and brown haired queen Sarah-Stacey. STA and NEE on the ASTRAL PLANE R1 and the same thing like Kent and soup in phase 4. Ancient Hebrew linguists know the secret name of LORD, it is SAR, and the feminine goddess grammatical translation is none other than SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The four hell groups that lightning’s brother uses on me and against me, again, ANIMALS, WEATHER, PEOPLE, and MACHINES, not in that or any particular order, is commingled in an ugly mess with this evil trilogy and its parallel event with the Phillies, Flyers, and the Dow Jones Stocks, can B escaped with distance, as this devils triangle of the stock market runs from New York, into Philadelphia with these 2 sports teams, and then triangulates eastbound to lovely Atlantic City. Put any kind of 4 digit mileage between me and this devils triangle, and it can’t help but get better. It is just in all honesty that it takes more balls than I have, to simply run out of an area I grew up in, all alone, into the unknown. What they did 2 me in 1983 with my glandular condition requires I take certain medications, which the system discourages patients from taking in long durations. Once long ago, medical communities were there to try to make people feel better and alleviate pain. They believed in the Hippocratic Oath that says, “First, do no harm”. Now, fuck the patient, it is always all about the money, just as the world famous author Kevin Trudeau says so perfectly and rightfully vociferously and repetitively. The nightmare they put me through is bad enough, then always trying 2 stop my meds which without I would go fucking just above coma stage, and linger alive for eternity, unable ever 2 escape unless Diana would come down 4 me and wake me the fuck up out of this nightmare physicality. I go on about things and will admit to getting quite garrulous and loquacious at times, but 61st grandpa’s uncle all mighty, GIMME A DAMN BREAK, RUN, RUN 2 WHERE???????? I have no skill; no way 2 survive, and take away my ativan and I will go into eternal coma or just above into an agonizing infinite lingering hell that is 2 bizarre to fathom ladies and gents!!!!!!!

So how does phase 4 and the 6th dimension and Sarah Krassle really fit into the entire grand scheme of this? Do U have a few freaking centuries!!!!!!!! Shit pie, you’ll B reading with transplanted eyeballs, and my full story will still escape and forever elude U. I haven’t started telling my Morians about EXPLOATRONS. Did U know that when UR dreaming, U either R on the astral plane or U become the wave/particle duality equivalent of a transdimensional viewer/interactor. Did U ever C an Exploratron? If like most, U occasionally C out of the corner of one eye a quick instant bright circular flash of white, blue, or bluish white light, then U observed an entity from within all of the fifth dimension, having a dream into our part of time and hyperspace. Someone else has seen U2, bwelieve me Elmer Fudd. Yessir Silly wabbit, some tricks R indeed 4 kids, but not all. Dangerous shit lurks everywhere, things that make 9/11 and child sex abuse and other major felony crimes, pale in comparison, R all over, and right under your nose, and none of any of U have clue number 1. Hidden in a strong box in an apartment closet in Oaklyn, NJUSAESMWG is a notebook in the hand writing of a young teen age boy, called the “Book of Beach”. Next 2 it is a powerful and magical chain. These 2 items R existing as waves and particles here in this universe and many others in HS, currently 37.38 light years out in space in all 6 opposing direct directions as well as all possible angular directionality in an arc out beyond the spherical arc of this roughly 8,000 mile diameter ball that U and me call “the Earth”. The fourth dimension moves this from waves to particles and back as these realities continue trekking outward. Even when this closet was the space of 37.38 years ago, there is never any true present. All reality in the physical world is still waves and particles. Someday, I will scan back and make a copy of both. Eventually, I will scan and copy a Sarah from Tennessee Avenue. No power on this measly whittle pwanet Mr. Elmer is gonna stop me. So how about Doctor Margret and her Diva, where did they get the idea from Doc? I did not record this HSM; it was done by Donna herself, in Munich, Germany. Nothing is written in stone. There R universes in the multiverse of HS, where maybe it did happen more like in the Diva movie, Doc. A rose may B a rose no matter what U choose 2 call it Bill, but more things definitely do exist than R dreamt of in Horatio’s imagination, or all the rest of our imaginations combined, remember Bill, that this is all just part of the 6th dimension!!!!!!!

I have tons to tell, but I want 2 post to Blogger well B4 the Dow Jones closes, so the street can choke just a bit, as they made me do 4 24 + years now.

Brown eyes, I love you big beautiful Stacey, and I am jealous of everyone and everything. I am your THAT BOY, and am sorry about my brother Able, but I would do it again 1 trillion times over if I thought some one was trying to take U away from me. Tell your parents that they never will B rid of me, UR my eternal endless teen queen. BYE BYE long lovely haired beauty queen.

No comments: